District 12A Tournament

theGURU

And Mr. Jay why are you worried about the PC team?

i'd really appreciate it if you guys would stop calling me by my name to the public when no one else does, just call me sportsfan or anything else...the reason why is because we are due a bad game and hiccup and from now on we don't need to be doing that now since we're in the tourney...we've won 14 straight and everyone's gunning for us...can we take the Pressure???

Are you really going to say Cwwood would beat Stown? We just blew them out less than 2 weeks ago and swept them this year---as goes Montgomery, so goes Cwood and he was brick city from the free throw line that particular night and was pretty well dominated by the bigs from Stown, no way they would finish 2nd ahead of Stown

Wayne County beat Loretto & Cwood pretty good at WC but I'm not sure that the way those two teams played the other night that WC or Stown could have beaten either one. Neither one wanted to loose and go home. They fought very hard and Cwood came out on top.

BTW, I think Stown & WC are weak and will be lucky to beat each other tomorrow night.

Wayne County beat Loretto & Cwood pretty good at WC but I'm not sure that the way those two teams played the other night that WC or Stown could have beaten either one. Neither one wanted to loose and go home. They fought very hard and Cwood came out on top.

BTW, I think Stown & WC are weak and will be lucky to beat each other tomorrow night.

Dude, we just blew them out 2 weeks ago today...Our bigs handled Montgomery with ease....in fact we swept Cwood this season, do you really think they would beat us? They dont match up, plain and simple...