District 12A Tournament

theGURU

This is the most PITIFUL & SORRY GAME that i've ever seen them play...Can't make free throws,Can't play defense, and Can't rebound against a team that's 2-25.....completley PATHETIC!!!!...BETTER NUT UP BOYS OR YALLS SEASON WILL BE OVER REAL QUICK!!!

I bet Cougar was very impressed.But better yet I bet the voters that do the polls were impressed.Hickman co.Had won just two games.PC beat them by 5 points.Lake co beat Hickman Co by over 40 points and played everyone.I bet Kitty Cat was very impressed.

Kitty Cat.Maybe you should have come watched a real team play that same Hickman Co team.Get real dude.Barely beat them by 5 points.And scored 29 points in a game.Bet the fans really like those kind of games.Never mind.I guess when you're use to that,all you can be excited about.Just like some in PC think Bologna is really Steak.Heard PC gives away Barf bags during their games.

Kitty Cat.Maybe you should have come watched a real team play that same Hickman Co team.Get real dude.Barely beat them by 5 points.And scored 29 points in a game.Bet the fans really like those kind of games.Never mind.I guess when you're use to that,all you can be excited about.Just like some in PC think Bologna is really Steak.Heard PC gives away Barf bags during their games.

How many times are you going to tell us how good Lake Co. is, or how bad of a schedule Perry Co. has played? You post the same exact thing everyday and I can assure you, everyone knows your opinions by now.

Excepting Frank Hughes, the district is not a given. I see my PC Vikings winning it.....but I wouldn't place them as the overwhelming favorite. Cwood is adangerous team. I know they got a whopping at Stown but the tournament isn't at Stown. WC is a tough win at WC and Stown will be coached to win. Loretto has beaten Stown and WC. Based on the regular season, you can see any of the 2 thru 5 seeds winning and PC has not been playing well lately. Winning ugly, but winning.

All the above being said, I would still predict the higher seed will win every game but would not be shocked if it wasn't true. It should be an interesting tournament and I'll be there.

Excepting Frank Hughes, the district is not a given. I see my PC Vikings winning it.....but I wouldn't place them as the overwhelming favorite. Cwood is adangerous team. I know they got a whopping at Stown but the tournament isn't at Stown. WC is a tough win at WC and Stown will be coached to win. Loretto has beaten Stown and WC. Based on the regular season, you can see any of the 2 thru 5 seeds winning and PC has not been playing well lately. Winning ugly, but winning.

All the above being said, I would still predict the higher seed will win every game but would not be shocked if it wasn't true. It should be an interesting tournament and I'll be there.

Good luck Pc.Just been having a little fun.I know yall have a great team.Tucker is a player.Rhodes will probably be the key.If he's on then will be tough to beat.If not,may be tough against the top teams.He can help win some games but also shoot you out of a game.I know that goes for a lot of shooters but he seems to put up a lot of shots when I watched him play.But good luck to you guys.

First round

Cwood handles Loretto

WC handles Clifton

SEMI-FINALS

PC takes out Cwood

WC defends home court in win over Stown

FINALS

PC doinates WC

CONSOLATION

Summertown thwarts Cwood again

1st..PC

2nd..WC

3rd..Stown

4th..Cwood

I only pick WC to knock off Summertown because they are evenly matched and WC will have the home court...that would also put Stown in the PC bracket for Regions for a possible semifinal match up which would be quite an interesting occurance on a nuetral court

I would have to agree with most of this. I have knocked WC's play most of the season but they have played as a team as of the last 2 games and looked pretty good as a team. If they continue to play this way they will finish at least second. PC is clearly the best team and it will be hard for any of the other teams to beat them. I think that WC matches up really well with Stown and since WC is hosting then WC finishes 2nd.

Perry co should be the favorite going into the tourney. Noone has beat them at full strength although IMO there are some teams that can until somebody does they are 1. S'town,loretto,WC are a coin toss most nights and normally C'wood but losing Ethan Butler the week before the tourney hurts them bad.

prediction

1 perry co

2 wayne co

3 summertown

4 loretto

My prediction:

Perry Co.

Wayne Co.

Summertown

Loretto

I think the Perry Co./Wayne Co. Championship Game (if they make it there) will be close because i kinda think Willard knows they can't out score PC (who avg.'s,in the 2 meetings this year, 60 and WC avg.'s 41) so he'll be gettin some ideas from his ol' coaching buddy Les Trotter...my prediction (knock on wood) PC-42 WC-38

Edited by SportsFan70

Status quo so far with each higher seed winning Gonna get interesting starting thursday night

WC over Clifton. WC looked really bad in that win. After watching the Cwood over Loretto game, I don't think WC will finish any higher than 4th place. WC probably won their last game last night.

I believe the tourney will finish like this now.

1. PC

2. Collinwood

3. Stown

4. WC

I would have to agree with most of this. I have knocked WC's play most of the season but they have played as a team as of the last 2 games and looked pretty good as a team. If they continue to play this way they will finish at least second. PC is clearly the best team and it will be hard for any of the other teams to beat them. I think that WC matches up really well with Stown and since WC is hosting then WC finishes 2nd.

I have changed my mind on this outcome.