District 10-AA 2012

howdoitknow

I believe that the CPA team that almost made the championship game will actually be better this next year. Lose 2 All-state players and another very good senior, but return almost all linemen, very good QB, Wharton may be best athlete and return man in state, and a great kicker.

Maplewood will be good but will miss Mathers, PC always reloads, and Lipscomb has some good young players and great coaches. Still believe CPA could be in running for championship.

• 2 weeks later...

CPA is returning a Real good team not losing to many,Maplewood is going to be held up by there D this year dont see them doing to much without vanleer but know them they will a way,East Lit will have another down year,Stratford i feel will surprise alot of folks,Pearl Cohn sent 10 players to Ncaa losing alot of talent but they always seems to Reload Some how,Whites Creek will have a OK year and DL Will have a better year but if i had to line them up it would go like this....

1.Cpa

2.PcH

3.MHS

4.DL

5.SHS

6.WC

7.EL

• 3 months later...

CPA is returning a Real good team not losing to many,Maplewood is going to be held up by there D this year dont see them doing to much without vanleer but know them they will a way,East Lit will have another down year,Stratford i feel will surprise alot of folks,Pearl Cohn sent 10 players to Ncaa losing alot of talent but they always seems to Reload Some how,Whites Creek will have a OK year and DL Will have a better year but if i had to line them up it would go like this....

1.MHS

2.Cpa

3.PcH

4.DL

5.SHS

6.WC

7.EL

thumb[1].gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...