Daniels resigns at Red Bank

smeagle1

After reading the paper I decided to look on here to see what the chatter was on this topic. I couldn't believe that it hadn't been posted. I guess a lot of others are taking a break during the off season too.

I hate to see him go but I'm not surprised it's just a year later than I though it would be. He's a great coach and from the article it looks like someone will be lucky enough to have his help this fall.

Tim Daniels resigns

What does this mean for Red Bank's program? Do they have an assistant to step up or will they look outside the program?

Coach Daniels built a championship tradition at Red Bank. They are losing a great coach that is for sure, but I think Red Bank will have no trouble bringing in a new coach if they dont hire within. As far as who might be interested in the job who knows.

Coach Daniels built a championship tradition at Red Bank. They are losing a great coach that is for sure, but I think Red Bank will have no trouble bringing in a new coach if they dont hire within. As far as who might be interested in the job who knows.

I don't now about calling Red Bank a championship tradition or giving Daniels that credit. That would belong to Old Man Weathers, but Daniels did a good job bringing a good bunch of athletes into the bank.

Kraig Campbell should be the next coach at Red Bank! Hopefully, it will be a pretty simple process!

Edited by QBClubPrez