Places to eat in Franklin

Da Bears

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Each year I try to survey the area for the great places to eat. In the last two years, I have been guided to some excellent choices. Anything new in the area? I am always looking for the those special places.

Steaks, burgers and of course BBQ.

See you all next week!

Oscar's Taco Shop (beside Centennial High)

Cozy Mel's Fresh Mexican with everything made from scratch. The chips and tortillas are hand rolled in front of you at the bar.(near the Cool Spring's Gallaria)

C@ck of the Walk, Catfish, Shrimp and Chicken. (Nashville on Music Valley Dr.)

Edited by jcddmoon

Burgers- Burger Up is the best in Cool Springs

I was always a big fan of Five Guys -- until I went to Burger Up. The Woodstock Burger, with Benton’s Bacon, Tennessee Sweetwater white cheddar, Jack Daniels maple ketchup, is perhaps the best burger I have ever tasted.

Any burger lover who comes to Franklin and opts for a chain (albeit a good one in Five Guys) over a unique place like Burger Up is really missing out!

I was always a big fan of Five Guys -- until I went to Burger Up. The Woodstock Burger, with Benton’s Bacon, Tennessee Sweetwater white cheddar, Jack Daniels maple ketchup, is perhaps the best burger I have ever tasted.

Any burger lover who comes to Franklin and opts for a chain (albeit a good one in Five Guys) over a unique place like Burger Up is really missing out!

The best thing about them is the buy all there product from locals. From the table and chairs to the meat, cheese, buns, and I mean everything and they are proud to use all local products.

The best burger in the Nashville area can be found at Rotiers which is down by the old Father Ryan on Eliston Place. Folks this is where Joe Drennan conducted the seeding meetings (which included a few cold beverages) for the Father Ryan tournament when he was the head coach.