David Pack, Really!

mykidsdad

His career with student/athletes is over.

I really doubt that. He'll get a job somewhere. The world is generally pretty forgiving about such things after a bit of time passes. He's not getting a job at a private, Christian school in this area anytime soon, though...or ever. Since a quick google search led me to this article, I don't feel too bad posting the link but I would say that prayers are most certainly in order for Mr. Pack and his family, assuming he's married and/or has kids. There but for the grace of God, go I, may not be in the bible in those exact words but the theme sure is. Be sad for him and upset with him...but make sure and pray for him and help him as you can. Sounds like just from a couple of posts here he has friends who will do just that.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20120210/NEWS03/120210016/FRA-football-coach-resigns-following-prostitution-arrest?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE

• Upvote 1

I really doubt that. He'll get a job somewhere. The world is generally pretty forgiving about such things after a bit of time passes. He's not getting a job at a private, Christian school in this area anytime soon, though...or ever. Since a quick google search led me to this article, I don't feel too bad posting the link but I would say that prayers are most certainly in order for Mr. Pack and his family, assuming he's married and/or has kids. There but for the grace of God, go I, may not be in the bible in those exact words but the theme sure is. Be sad for him and upset with him...but make sure and pray for him and help him as you can. Sounds like just from a couple of posts here he has friends who will do just that.

http://www.tennessea...ext%7CFRONTPAGE

great post. i know several folks closely aquainted with him and i played against a former team of his myself. always heard he was good guy. sad to see someone cultivate such a good reputation over so many years only to mar it with a foolish action.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20120210/NEWS03/120210016/FRA-football-coach-resigns-following-prostitution-arrest?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE

True that. The damage is done, now he must rebuild his life and his family. Given a chance God will cause all things to work together for the good. My prayer is that through his bad decision making that it will cause him humble himself and seek Gods face become the man that God is calling him to be. :popcorneater:

I never take joy in seeing someone else damage their life, family, and reputation among hundreds he has been a positive influence on, including my son who played for him, and loved him, and my family who cared for him.

He made a huge mistake - it was not the first one and will not be his last. Such is the case with all of us in various ways. I will pray for him, his family and his recovery through the redemptive power of God.

I never take joy in seeing someone else damage their life, family, and reputation among hundreds he has been a positive influence on, including my son who played for him, and loved him, and my family who cared for him.

He made a huge mistake - it was not the first one and will not be his last. Such is the case with all of us in various ways. I will pray for him, his family and his recovery through the redemptive power of God.

Well stated.