Coacht awards

sweeptheleg

1) who is your favorite coacht posters? Harry Thornton prior to his demise

2) Who is your most despised coacht posters? stovepipe but I like the fact that he and keefie tooled BCB

3) Who do you think the best technical coach in Tn is?Schaack

4) Who is the best motivator?Henry

5) Who is your favorite referee?Gilbert or Elsea

6) who is your favorite wrestler to watch?BCB

7) Who is your most hated team/ fans?

8) If your son had to wrestle for someone else who would you want it to be?Henry or Nelson

9) What team has the best support?Baylor, FRHS, Soddy, Bradley

10)Who do you predict will be the top teams 5 years from now?the privies plus Soddy, Clarksville and Bradley

11) What gym do you like to wrestle in the most?

12) what gym do you hate wrestling in?

13) What coacht poster do you think is the most knowledgeable? Bucklateral

14) What coacht poster do you think is the biggest Homer? wrestling 90 undisputed

15)who has the best singlets?

16) who is the hottest wrestling mom? any woman that BCB hits on

17) Who is the hottest wrestling dad? ( I put that for the female posters on here, bcb you cant vote for yourself)any man that BCB hits on

18) what coacht screename would you most like to know their real identity?cupcake

19) what team has the best/unique tradition?

20) will Bcb really retire from coacht this year? I hope not. He loves to buy me beer at pregame festivities

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) who is your favorite coacht posters? BCB, CUPCAKE, BUCKLATERAL, KEEF,STOVEPIPE,CHATTCITY

2) Who is your most despised coacht posters? SOMMERS,GHOUSE, MAJ, SCOTTMIKE

3) Who do you think the best technical coach in Tn is? PAT SIMPSON, BAYLOR COACHES, GORDON CONNELL

4) Who is the best motivator? LOGSDEN, BEN SMITH, COWBOY CORNERMAN, PHILLIPS

5) Who is your favorite referee? DANNY GILBERT

6) who is your favorite wrestler to watch? TJ HOLMES, WATSON, STEVENS FROM SD, BAKER, OLIVER , and ROBINSON from CBHS, HOOKER

7) Who is your most hated team/ fans? BROS

8) If your son had to wrestle for someone else who would you want it to be? HENRY, PHILLIPS, BEN SMITH, SCHACK AND STAFF

9) What team has the best support? SD, BRADLEY, FATHER RYAN, CLEVELAND, BAYLOR

10)Who do you predict will be the top teams 5 years from now? FATHER RYAN, BAYLOR, CLEVELAND

11) What gym do you like to wrestle in the most? UTC ARENA, SCIENCE HILL AND ANYTHING WITHOUT A DIRT FLOOR THAT HOSTS RODEOS

12) what gym do you hate wrestling in? ANYTHING WITH A DIRT FLOOR THAT HOSTS RODEOS

13) What coacht poster do you think is the most knowledgeable? BCB, BBB, GHOUSE

14) What coacht poster do you think is the biggest Homer? SCOTTMIKE, WRESTLE90 , RABITT ,CUPCAKE

15)who has the best singlets? THE "C" IN THEIR WHITE CHAMPIONSHIP SINGLETS. JUST KIDDING

16) who is the hottest wrestling mom? RYAN, SD,

17) Who is the hottest wrestling dad? ( I put that for the female posters on here, bcb you cant vote for yourself) THE BROS, THEY ARE QUITE FEMININE AND ALMOST LIKE WOMEN

18) what coacht screename would you most like to know their real identity? SCOTTMIKE, MAJ

19) what team has the best/unique tradition? BRADLEY

20) will Bcb really retire from coacht this year? NOPE, WHAT ELSE WOULD HE DO?

1) Favorite: scottmike

2) Most despised: Cougar (not by me but by others I am sure)

15) Worst singlets: Harpeth or any singlets that are white

19) Most unique tradition: Clarksville's 17 consecutive Region Title

Haha I guess in away that's good that in hated but I got to say the best singlets are kenwood (to much wood) and jPII all white goes hard..

Lets liven things up a little bit with a special awards post.

1) who is your favorite coacht posters?come on man,,,Bear Cat Brown,,,,amazing funny bone with that guy

2) Who is your most despised coacht posters? You guys know....been named here already

7) Who is your most hated team/ fans? If you are not with Baylor, they are easy to hate,,,but not joe waddell and his entourage.

8) If your son had to wrestle for someone else who would you want it to be? Al Morris

9) What team has the best support? Baylor...

13) What coacht poster do you think is the most knowledgeable? buckypoo is good,,,ghouse is a surgeon surrounded by hacks.

14) What coacht poster do you think is the biggest Homer? I like the homers...scottmike, rabbit is great, he loves those trojans!

15)who has the best singlets? the one on the guy with his hand raised at the end of the match.

16) who is the hottest wrestling mom?.....SD....could be the mom of a 4 time state champ...

17) Who is the hottest wrestling dad? ( I put that for the female posters on here, bcb you cant vote for yourself) this is out of bounds and cupcake may resemble this remark....

18) what coacht screename would you most like to know their real identity? who is this coacht guy anyway???

19) what team has the best/unique tradition?ummm winning....go Bears.

20) will Bcb really retire from coacht this year? BCB is the Elton John of the wrestling boards....I doubt he walks away on the yellow brick road. encore!

I was wondering which sd mom you were voting on. Both are clearly out of my league but if I were one lucky man I would have to go with the fine lady on the left even though I dont think that picture does her justice. I would be scared to date someone more muscular than me. Mr Stevens and Mr Lewis are on top of the world. State champion sons and lovely brides.

I was wondering which sd mom you were voting on. Both are clearly out of my league but if I were one lucky man I would have to go with the fine lady on the left even though I dont think that picture does her justice. I would be scared to date someone more muscular than me. Mr Stevens and Mr Lewis are on top of the world. State champion sons and lovely brides.

Very easy dec, I go with my neighbor... She lets me cut her grass and lay tile and lay her hardwood floors and feed her dogs and cut down her trees and paint and many more fun things

Bcb iii :flower:

Lets liven things up a little bit with a special awards post.

1) who is your favorite coacht posters? scottmike

2) Who is your most despised coacht posters? bear cat brown, cupcake, asian tiger

3) Who do you think the best technical coach in Tn is? Coach Price

4) Who is the best motivator? Coach Price

5) Who is your favorite referee? whichever one came from THE C

6) who is your favorite wrestler to watch? Sam Sledge

7) Who is your most hated team/ fans? hickson

8) If your son had to wrestle for someone else who would you want it to be? No one

9) What team has the best support? THE C

10)Who do you predict will be the top teams 5 years from now? THE C

11) What gym do you like to wrestle in the most? THE C

12) what gym do you hate wrestling in? nOder Dam it stinks there

13) What coacht poster do you think is the most knowledgeable? scottmike

14) What coacht poster do you think is the biggest Homer? maj

15)who has the best singlets? THE C

16) who is the hottest wrestling mom? THE C

17) Who is the hottest wrestling dad? ( I put that for the female posters on here, bcb you cant vote for yourself) me

18) what coacht screename would you most like to know their real identity? Joe Waddell

19) what team has the best/unique tradition? THE C

20) will Bcb really retire from coacht this year? who cares about a washed up bead wearing hermit anyways?

Very easy dec, I go with my neighbor... She lets me cut her grass and lay tile and lay her hardwood floors and feed her dogs and cut down her trees and paint and many more fun things

Bcb iii :flower:

who is your neighbor? I am willing to make a litle drive in order to help you help your neighbor. I think we should all be looking for ways to give back to our communities.