Hampton/Cloudland

HamptonBulldogs1

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Landers and tough luck Bulldogs,Hope the dogs has Fields ready for the next one.I also think both teams will have to play well to advance.I never thought either team would go to the state this year,time to prove me wrong.Good luck and leave it all on the floor.

Both teams will have to play well to see the boro, but we dodged the bullet with this win. Hampton has their work laid out in front of them. Winning at Wartburg will take a great team performance. Oneida will come to play too I just believe our odds are higher than Hamptons. good job tonight landers. Great defense, held C McClaIn to only 2 points.(I think, best I remember) also held Wesley in check. Role players almost pulled em through though. Good job by chambers and camillo. Dogs have to be most improved team in region, hats off to Ned and the players for their hard work and determination. No one could have picked them in preseason to win district and runner up regional by 1point

Both teams will have to play well to see the boro, but we dodged the bullet with this win. Hampton has their work laid out in front of them. Winning at Wartburg will take a great team performance. Oneida will come to play too I just believe our odds are higher than Hamptons. good job tonight landers. Great defense, held C McClaIn to only 2 points.(I think, best I remember) also held Wesley in check. Role players almost pulled em through though. Good job by chambers and camillo. Dogs have to be most improved team in region, hats off to Ned and the players for their hard work and determination. No one could have picked them in preseason to win district and runner up regional by 1point

I agree Hampton has the bigger task,but Cloudland did what it took to face the 2 at home.I also agree Hampton has made the biggest strides this season,but from what I heard,Carp made a few adjustments to limit Mcclain ands Muray.Both schools are lucky to have these coaches. I look for both teams to be improved next season.

I agree Hampton has the bigger task,but Cloudland did what it took to face the 2 at home.I also agree Hampton has made the biggest strides this season,but from what I heard,Carp made a few adjustments to limit Mcclain ands Muray.Both schools are lucky to have these coaches. I look for both teams to be improved next season.

yeah next year should be as competitive as this year with mostly the same players. hampton and clouldland each only have one senior and unaka only has two.

in my opninon i honestly thought unaka was better than hampton. i have no clue how hampton won that league this year. player for player unaka and UH were better.. after watching that game last night it was the first time i saw hampton play, i thought hampton was very overrated. i also head someone compare that mcclain kid to hughes.. i laughed my head off its not compariable even when nathaniel hughes was a sophmore. but good coaching will get you down the road. i thought cloudland was the better team not close. if cosby were full strength i wouldve liked their chances to win the region this year.. mised s good chance to go far in a weak region year. all of you can agree this region is no where it has been the past couple of years. but everyone is young including cosby so next year should be a fun year. but good luck in substate region 1 hope you both make it to the boro

The bottom line sportsfan is either your a champion or not. I know how hampton won that league, guts, fortitude, and determination. Thats something thats given cloudland and hampton the advantagr for several years now.

i understand what it takes i played in the state tournament and saw about 7 cosby teams make it down there. all im saying is as far as sheer talent they are no where near a state tourny team amd will have their hands full with a well coached wartburg team. i think cloudland wins at home and hampton falls on road. ill say this much it was a unreal atmosphere last night. i wish cosby was in your league so we could see that every night. district 2 is a joke and will be worse next year. cosbys jv would win that league next year. all we can do is keep playing a strong out of conference sechedule. this is the first time ive been on here in a long time nice to see king is still around. keep suporting yall's schools there isnt many schools like us left i love to see gyms packed out like cosbys and cloudlands and unakas makes it all worth wild

in my opninon i honestly thought unaka was better than hampton. i have no clue how hampton won that league this year. player for player unaka and UH were better.. after watching that game last night it was the first time i saw hampton play, i thought hampton was very overrated. i also head someone compare that mcclain kid to hughes.. i laughed my head off its not compariable even when nathaniel hughes was a sophmore. but good coaching will get you down the road. i thought cloudland was the better team not close. if cosby were full strength i wouldve liked their chances to win the region this year.. mised s good chance to go far in a weak region year. all of you can agree this region is no where it has been the past couple of years. but everyone is young including cosby so next year should be a fun year. but good luck in substate region 1 hope you both make it to the boro

[/quot

So you think Hampton is overrated just by watching them play one game, and Unaka and UH are better, even though Hampton beat UH three times, and Unaka two out of thee?

Edited by HamptonBulldogs1