Region 5A

KC360

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way I read it is any 9A team will be lucky to get a win tonight. 10A way too strong. Its just a matter of whether or not they show up.

We will know in 8 hours or so.

I say it will be a 2-2 split. Possibly 3-1. 10A definitely won't sweep though since all the games should be fairly competitive.

Higher seeds advance. Now we can have two more days of gab about which two will make it to the finals. East Robertson played hard and really shot the ball well. Those kids played with lots of grit and determination.

I'd be surprised if it isn't a 10A Regional Championship, but Forrest will give McEwen a good game. I think WHH will be fine against MTCS now that they aren't at home.

I'm going to hear it from the 9A fans today, but I'm going out on a limb and picking Jo Byrns over Forrest in the first round...

Don't quit your day job. Lol...

I think it's great to see district pride where you pull for teams in your district after a season of competing against them. Here's to the region semi-finals. Hope all 4 teams play to the best of their ability and no one gets injured.

I believe MTCS little run is over too. Maybe Im wrong, but we will see tonight.

I think if Im WHHeritage I would rather play MTCS in second round. But I dont think they will get past East Robertson.

Little run by the "young/little/lucky" Cougars continues. It may end Tuesday night. Cougars don't have a big college signee like WHH but that's why you play the game.

MTCS can beat WHH if they can stop big kid like Community did. WHH cannot shot which will give MTCS a good chance to pull off the victory.

Good to see Jake Leverette go out on a positive after late season struggles.

Did someone not scout Pope? Great game from another player who had struggled lately.

McEwen would appear to be the favorite but Forrest can pull off the upset. Should be two great games Tuesday night.