Region 5A

KC360

Can someone verify this time? The bracket says 7:30.

The bracket on Coacht is wrong. McEwen boys play at 6. I just hope both 10A teams show up tomorrow night. If the McEwen boys come out in the first half like the girls did, then they will get upset. I'm also interested to see how MTCS plans to defend WHH. Should be some exciting games!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forrest over McEwen, if they can slow down the point guard play by McEwen they will win by 10. McEwen not that good, #3 in State????

WHH over MTCS, the run is over for MTCS, nuot at home anymore.

Aren't you the one who said Cascade was going to surprise McEwen? We saw how well that turned out. I'm not one to talk trash but how can you say we aren't that good? We didn't even play that well and still beat Cascade by 30. McEwen is beatable just like anyone in the state, but they are better than Forrest and if they show up to play, they will win.

Think both of you are underestimating the two teams. This game is going to be close unless Forrest can't anything. They are by far the best shooting team in 9A. McEwen is very good but probably not really the #3 team in the state. Who votes that anyway? Looking forward to a great game!

Forrest over McEwen, if they can slow down the point guard play by McEwen they will win by 10. McEwen not that good, #3 in State????

WHH over MTCS, the run is over for MTCS, not at home anymore.

Ya right man, McEwen will roll tonight. Im not even going to the game because its going to be a 20 point game. And McEwen also has a good post kid as well, with a great 3 point shooter.

McEwen will kill Forrest on the glass.

Ya right man, McEwen will roll tonight. Im not even going to the game because its going to be a 20 point game. And McEwen also has a good post kid as well, with a great 3 point shooter.

McEwen will kill Forrest on the glass.

I wouldn't go quite that far... Lol but I like the confidence!

"young, little and lucky" cougars overcome a 10-0 start by WHH to win 64-57. McEwen overcomes a deficit to send Forrest home. Both games were exciting and suspenseful. All four teams represented their schools well by competing and playing hard.

I'm sure McEwen will be the heavy favorite in this game. The point guard has a motor that just doesn't quit. He's fun to watch. Come out Thursday and watch the Region 5 championship.

MTCS is the Tim Tebow of 1A basketball this year. They aren't supposed to win, but they keep on doing it. I would say they can't match up with McEwen position for position, but nothing will surprise me with this team. If McEwen plays like they did in the first half of the Forrest game, they will have their hands full. Shot selection was very suspect for us throughout that game but I don't think we will play like that anymore. MTCS is going to have to really buckle down on defense and slow down Garrett and Patrick Mullinicks to win. Should be a really fun game to watch!