Region 5A

KC360

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow to start off Lakeland??? Who is that... We're not in Florida...

Secondly, I am not referring to exactly what coacht uses for his formula... I guess I should have made that a little more clean...

On here, per their formula, cascade's schedule may be more difficult, but there are some flaws in their system, just like any other anyone could put out there...

I can guarantee you cascade's schedule is in no way comparable to Lake County's schedule...

Also, this is in no way bias as I cheer for a team in R5A... plain and simple...

I guess this will be an agree to disagree issue...

Good luck...

Edited by mtownballer

I'm going to hear it from the 9A fans today, but I'm going out on a limb and picking Jo Byrns over Forrest in the first round...

Forrest has the experience and is playing at home, but if Jo Byrns can keep it close early... I feel they have a really good shot...

You are a funny man, this isnt community you are talking about. Forrest will win by 10 points or better. Forrest will take care of business.

It sounds like a wild pick, but I just think it is another one of those games where if Forrest is hitting it will be over quick since they are at home, but if they start out cold and JBS stays with them early on... It could very easily wind up in Jo Byrn's favor...

I believe forrest is the better team, but JBS has enough O to stay with them... I just worry that JBS is content with getting this far leaving forrest to want it more...

I did see where Forrest hung tight with Livingston for a while... That is pretty impressive...

I'm going to hear it from the 9A fans today, but I'm going out on a limb and picking Jo Byrns over Forrest in the first round...

Forrest has the experience and is playing at home, but if Jo Byrns can keep it close early... I feel they have a really good shot...

I tend to agree with you mtown...Ive said it before, Jo Byrns is a balanced team they have ht. and pretty good guards. If Jo Byrns don't miss 6 layups at the beginning of the game VS McEwen(2nd)round. I believe they would have hung with you. mho. I know they took WHHeritage to two close games mid season. We never blew them out by any means. Forrest will be surprized if Jo Byrns is "on" and might just get shocked. :unsure:

I believe MTCS little run is over too. Maybe Im wrong, but we will see tonight.

I think if Im WHHeritage I would rather play MTCS in second round. But I dont think they will get past East Robertson.

I tend to agree with you mtown...Ive said it before, Jo Byrns is a balanced team they have ht. and pretty good guards. If Jo Byrns don't miss 6 layups at the beginning of the game VS McEwen(2nd)round. I believe they would have hung with you. mho. I know they took WHHeritage to two close games mid season. We never blew them out by any means. Forrest will be surprized if Jo Byrns is "on" and might just get shocked. :unsure:

I believe MTCS little run is over too. Maybe Im wrong, but we will see tonight.

I think if Im WHHeritage I would rather play MTCS in second round. But I dont think they will get past East Robertson.

East is just so up and down. I'm going to say MTCS wins just because I don't trust East Robertson to come out and play to their capabilities. I will be surprised if Jo Byrns gives Forrest a game. It seems like it's destiny for McEwen and Forrest to meet in the regional tournament every year. Lol