Brentwood Head Football Coach Position

DAD1

I know everyone is anxiously waiting to know who the new Head Football Coach will be at Brentwood; but interviews are still in process (starting last Sunday Feb. 19th) and will be completed with the first round tomorrow Sunday Feb. 26th. The people making the decision hopes to have a coach named by the first week of March.

I want to say welcome back to WCS Coach Donnie Webb who recently was named the Head Coach at Franklin.

Spring practice is only 8 weeks away for some of our schools, next year looks like a exciting time for Williamson County football with hopes of 1 or possibly 4 making it to the championship game in Cookeville. Fairview should make a strong run at 3A after losing in the quarterfinals last year; Page has a solid group coming back and are working hard in the off season looking to get past the 2nd round this year; Centennial is a strong contender for the 5A also looking to get past the 2nd round this year; Indy will build on a the district championship from last year; Ravenwood is working hard and having a coaching staff in place in the off season is always better for the kids; Summit, still without seniors, will be looking for the first win but hard work in the weight room will make that happen this year; and then who ever gets the Brentwood job will take over a team with 43 seniors who made it to the quarterfinals last year.

Thanks to all the great parents and fans that support our schools!!!!!

jackd

For the betterment of the Brentwood High program...might I encourage you to hire the candidate you interviewed Saturday morning?!...Best of luck to you during this process!