Brentwood Head Football Coach Position

DAD1

Wow! What a huge mistake by supposedly one of the premier football programs in the state to hear them tell it! What reasoning ( or lack of )went in to this process? How can you not hire a person who is a winner and builds a championship program at Trousdale and beats the person you hire consistently.

Good Luck to all!

First off...in his defense...Pemberton has won a state championship in Tennessee with Knox Catholic...AND...took Macon County from 1-9/0-10 season to back to back 5-5 seasons before getting bounced in the playoffs by David Lipscomb and Liberty Tech each year in the first round....BUT...as many of you...I can't help but believe that Kevin Creasy is not ONLY the best man for the Bruins job...but most any job in Tennessee that he is willing to take. His contributions/experience gained at Riverdale, Henry County and now Trousdale County are and should be proof enough for anybody looking for an outstanding football coach and man of character to lead their program! I am still in shock.....

First off...in his defense...Pemberton has won a state championship in Tennessee with Knox Catholic...AND...took Macon County from 1-9/0-10 season to back to back 5-5 seasons before getting bounced in the playoffs by David Lipscomb and Liberty Tech each year in the first round....BUT...as many of you...I can't help but believe that Kevin Creasy is not ONLY the best man for the Bruins job...but most any job in Tennessee that he is willing to take. His contributions/experience gained at Riverdale, Henry County and now Trousdale County are and should be proof enough for anybody looking for an outstanding football coach and man of character to lead their program! I am still in shock.....

Pemberton is a surprising hire, if it is true. Knox Catholic for several years, then to Georgia for a year, then Macon County for 2 years, Right? Maybe the dust will settle before he moves again this time.

If I remember correctly, there were some raised eyebrows at Macon because of his reported salary and supposedly this is one of the reasons a superintendent got let go. He doesnt have the best reputation as working too hard with the academic side of things. All in all, a decent coach with some success in his past, but this is an unusual hire for a school with Brentwood's reputation to make.

Don't get me wrong, Pemberton's a decent coach.

But, Creasy spanked him the past couple of years with the same or less talent.

Brentwood's missing out on Creasy.

Talk about missed informed :wacko: Macon has never had better talent then th ol' Creek Bank :ph34r: T-dale is usually a stacked 2A team 8-) Come on Dawg

Edited by SCBEST10

Talk about missed informed :wacko: Macon has never had better talent then th ol' Creek Bank :ph34r: T-dale is usually a stacked 2A team 8-) Come on Dawg

Macon's QB was the best athlete on the field, and they're receiver was possibly the second best athlete.

Macon had athlete's and could score on just about anybody, but they couldn't and wouldn't play defense.

Creasy did more with less. Pemberton did very little with a little more talent.