9AAA

TSSAABaseball24

Not doubting his talent, but honestly who has he thrown against?

LOL answers like this just make me laugh. Yea he threw it against Portland last night and I cant count the number of parents from our side that yelled "good job pitch", last night after the game was over, they were rooting for their kids to break it up, and then they applauded when he got it. Heck they were even keeping up with how many k's the kid had, and he struck out my buddies son twice. He applauded. Your answer sounds like someone that watches a heart transplant and says afterward, "well they just took one out and put another one in"...and by the way, I like Jr too, lol .....here is an analogy for ya, Dale jr wins the Daytona 500, and someone says to you (us, Dale jr fans) "what's so great, he just went in circles".....lol now that's funny...Good luck to every one this week!!!

LOL answers like this just make me laugh. Yea he threw it against Portland last night and I cant count the number of parents from our side that yelled "good job pitch", last night after the game was over, they were rooting for their kids to break it up, and then they applauded when he got it. Heck they were even keeping up with how many k's the kid had, and he struck out my buddies songwriter twice. He applauded. Your answer sounds like someone that watches a heart transplant and says afterward, "well they just took one out and put another one in"...and by the way, I like Jr too, lol .....here is an analogy for ya, Dale jr wins the Daytona 500, and someone says to you (us, Dale jr fans) "what's so great, he just went in circles".....lol now that's funny...Good luck to every one this week!!!

I understand, not being mean.. but come on Portland isn't the most talented team

Edited by crazefan88

Hendersonville will be minus 9 players this week, the nine are serving a week long suspension from a spring break mistake.

Beaty threw a no hitter with 14 K's.

That is awesome! If Beaty and Dunn go against one another, I want to see that game......dont know how the post season matchups work, does anyone know if that is even possible?

That is awesome! If Beaty and Dunn go against one another, I want to see that game......dont know how the post season matchups work, does anyone know if that is even possible?

Yes, just depends on how they finish in division/district play. Division winner hosts each side with teams split depending on record. Beech and Gallatin would have to be 1st and 3rd in order to have a shot for that matchup. Not entirely impossible, but the way Hville is tanking, not likely. Right now looks like- MJ/Gallatin/WC/Portland and Beech/SC/Hville/Lebanon.

I understand, not being mean.. but come on Portland isn't the most talented team

Being a baseball fan, I wouldnt care if he threw it against a 12 yr old Dixie team. A perfect game is a rare feet. Everyone knows any team, are no better than their pitching on any given night......here is a link to the story, says he walked 2, thats a shame, but congrats on the no no :No Hitter!

Yes, just depends on how they finish in division/district play. Division winner hosts each side with teams split depending on record. Beech and Gallatin would have to be 1st and 3rd in order to have a shot for that matchup. Not entirely impossible, but the way Hville is tanking, not likely. Right now looks like- MJ/Gallatin/WC/Portland and Beech/SC/Hville/Lebanon.

Thanks!

Hendersonville will be minus 9 players this week, the nine are serving a week long suspension from a spring break mistake.

Beaty threw a no hitter with 14 K's.

cf88, does Beaty's no hitter last night mean less because it was against a depleted (by suspension) Hendersonville team or was it a great performance by a player? By your thinking with Dunn's perfect game coming against Portland, sounds like Beaty's no hitter should have an asteriks next to it. Or, can we congratulate 2 young men on great performances on the mound and not worry about who it was against. As Southern Fried states below, a no hitter is a rare feat and a perfect game even rarer. How about we give these 2 young men credit for stepping up above their competition.

Being a baseball fan, I wouldnt care if he threw it against a 12 yr old Dixie team. A perfect game is a rare feet. Everyone knows any team, are no better than their pitching on any given night......here is a link to the story, says he walked 2, thats a shame, but congrats on the no no :No Hitter!

Nice article on Beaty's no hitter. Congratulations to Beaty and the Green Wave!