9AAA

TSSAABaseball24

It's a crying shame that Gallatin athletics can't make a come back. The baseball team usualy has talent but they just can't seem to get a coach in there that knows what he is doing. These guys that play baseball then graduate and come back and teach who have never played ball at the college level can only teach guys so much and then it's over. Gallatin needs to find a coach who has the experience and who can teach the boys more than just how to run poles and bunt defenses. As parents it can really leave a sour taste in your mouth to see your kids put through so much crap at the hands of a coach who doesn't have a clue. Gallatin will rapidly decline as the years go on until the administration wakes up and hires a real coach!

While y'all are busy hating on Gallatin baseball, they have managed to win the western division of 9aaa and will host the tournament.

While y'all are busy hating on Gallatin baseball, they have managed to win the western division of 9aaa and will host the tournament.

Would never of happened if Hendersonville had all their players when they played. Credit for the other games goes to Beaty and Jones.

anyone know what the tie breaker was? or the system, because I have no idea, besides head to head, runs scored, etc?

The tiebreaker was from Gallatin beating Station Camp which gave Gallatin the best record against the south. We will give credit where credit is due. Jacob Beaty has thrown the ball extremely well but it has taken an entire team to win each game. Good luck to all teams in the tournament!