9AAA

TSSAABaseball24

I believe he was passing on our conversation at the ballpark concerning bad info and my fear that other programs might drop Lee from list. Too bad about Dunn, appears he was the only one to get caught (not a rumor).

But leaving the impression that others were involved, which you are doing, is a really good way to cast suspicion on the whole team. (a rumor)

Faced Dunn from Beech. Obviously we haven't faced Haeberle, we haven't played Station Camp. Not sure who we faced from Gallatin yesterday, but he wasn't bad. And I didn't see the other Gallatin game or Hendersonville game.

FCS didn't see Dunn when he was in the groove. Faced Dunn on the second day of the season down in Gulf Shores, picking up a game from the previous day in the bottom of the 1st. Even though Dunn had thrown a few pitches in the top of the 1st, ask any pitcher to have the same mindset after a rain delay is tough.

FCS didn't see Dunn when he was in the groove. Faced Dunn on the second day of the season down in Gulf Shores, picking up a game from the previous day in the bottom of the 1st. Even though Dunn had thrown a few pitches in the top of the 1st, ask any pitcher to have the same mindset after a rain delay is tough.

If that's what makes you sleep better at night then alright

But leaving the impression that others were involved, which you are doing, is a really good way to cast suspicion on the whole team. (a rumor)

Not on the whole team, just a few... just like H'ville, wasn't the team, but sure affected both Beech and H'ville. Others were involved. you're the one that stirred this with the reference to the local asst. coach that rumored about Trevecca and it being me that was rumoring. Good luck @ MJ.

Really?

I didn't hear FC's Kyle Wood complaining about not having his stuff that game despite pitching 1 inning the day before just like Dunn. Instead he pitched a complete game and got the W.

Dunn was strong that night and looked as good as anyone FC has faced this season other than CPA's ace. Just sayin.

Edited by Volzchamps

Not on the whole team, just a few... just like H'ville, wasn't the team, but sure affected both Beech and H'ville. Others were involved. you're the one that stirred this with the reference to the local asst. coach that rumored about Trevecca and it being me that was rumoring. Good luck @ MJ.

I'll be honest with you dude, I don't care enough about the current recruiting status of anyone at SC to put forth the energy to type it on here. Don't flatter yourself self in thinking that I would "stir" this. (whatever "this"is) I merely found it ironic that someone (haderade) would repeat a rumor on here then say how much they hated rumors. and thanks for your insincere good luck wishes.

If that's what makes you sleep better at night then alright

Really?

I didn't hear FC's Kyle Wood complaining about not having his stuff that game despite pitching 1 inning the day before just like Dunn. Instead he pitched a complete game and got the W.

Dunn was strong that night and looked as good as anyone FC has faced this season other than CPA's ace. Just sayin.

Wow, didn't mean to strike a nerve. Not making excuses, just providing some facts. Didn't even mention the FCS pitcher. I didn't even know if it was the same one from the rain out game. From what I heard, they picked the game up but was pretty lenient on changes in the lineup. I wasn't trying to cheapen your win.

Really?

Wow, didn't mean to strike a nerve. Not making excuses, just providing some facts. Didn't even mention the FCS pitcher. I didn't even know if it was the same one from the rain out game. From what I heard, they picked the game up but was pretty lenient on changes in the lineup. I wasn't trying to cheapen your win.

You just proved my point...