9AAA

TSSAABaseball24

Haeberle clocked at 85-88. Don't know about Beaty, doesn't matter if strike zone is 4-6 inches off plate.

Whoa there sour grapes! I believe your boy got the same calls. Is there is no way that skill, hard work, or ability helped the kid to shut out your SC? BTW, Players read your crap, and you sir are a bully here on the boards insinuating that beaty or any of these kids are just LUCKY, or that umpires, or something other than thier efforts account for thier accomplishments. Shame on you Mr Haeberle.

I got Beaty at 84, and the Haeberle kid at 85 earlier in the season...Got the Smith kid from MJ at 87, and the kid from JP II at 86. Saw the kid from Columbia at 88...tops Ive seen this season.

LOL most accurate post in the last 2 pages, lol...least I know he had a gun and didnt count "Mississippis" lol

Whoa there sour grapes! I believe your boy got the same calls. Is there is no way that skill, hard work, or ability helped the kid to shut out your SC? BTW, Players read your crap, and you sir are a bully here on the boards insinuating that beaty or any of these kids are just LUCKY, or that umpires, or something other than thier efforts account for thier accomplishments. Shame on you Mr Haeberle.

Haven't bullied anyone with words, your contention that I've said Beaty or anyone was LUCKY is just wrong. Look back and see. Never said they were lucky or good enough to shut out SC. Most of our losses this year have been at our own hands. Still very proud of 23-8 so far.If you've watched enough this year, you'd see the same I've seen. Umps have taken the bat out of the hitters hands with that crap 4-6 inches off and calling it a strike. Never said anyone else didn't get those calls either. You sir, are shameful for your bullying words.

I got Beaty at 84, and the Haeberle kid at 85 earlier in the season...Got the Smith kid from MJ at 87, and the kid from JP II at 86. Saw the kid from Columbia at 88...tops Ive seen this season.

I have seen Kyle Smith (MJ) clocked by several scouts at 91-92 in fact the MJ/SC game the Diamondbacks scout had him at 92.

MJ has another pitcher in the high 80's and then 4-5 in the mid 80's

If out bats are working, we can get deep in the post season.

Not so fast my friend, Goodpasture 3 FC 0. Swindoll pitched well, just didn't get the support at the plate. Down 3-0 top 6, bases loaded,no outs, let 3 hitter swing away with 3b back in dirt begging you to bunt. BUNT! K'd, cleanup grounds into DP. Other than that moment, good baseball.

Were the runs earned or un-earned?

2 were earned and 1 was unearned. Could have been 2 unearned but I'm not sure how many outs we had when the first runner scored. The second runner who scored got on by the error so that run in unearned for sure. The third run came off of a homerun

Unearned always sting a bit... I know my sons have been in some 2-1 , 3-0 games this year and it's tough to put that type of pressure on the pitcher's ...... no walks, no errors, and 4-5 runs will win most games...

Do you have a 9AAA bracket?

What i know on this side: SC vs. H'ville @4 & Gallatin vs. Lebanon @7 in Gallatin. Assume your side would be Beech vs. WC & MJ vs. Portland. Gallatin will play at 12 on Sat. due to prom, win or lose. Winners play Sat. & losers play Sat. with 1 team eliminated.