9AAA

TSSAABaseball24

Agreed, MJ is coming around with the bats and the defense and pitching has been there from the start. I look for MJ to beat SC Wednesday night.

See ya' there, big guy. Haeberle pitched lights out tonight, 1 hit shutout. Good D, just enough O to get it done. Congrats to Gallatin on a fine season.

Once again Mr Haberle you are what 40 years old? You argue like your in high school. Give it up man, and support your kid for his game tomorrow instead of talking trash

Class of '72, HHS first baseball team they ever fielded... you do the math. I was there to support the Bison.

Ive been around Gallatin all of my life. I would like to clear the Parks and Rec department of any wrong doing at all. They would have fixed the field. As already stated, there were rec games going on all day. There was a softball tournament going on at the park next to the baseball fields. They have over 20 fields to keep up and they do a great job. The Parks and Rec had nothing to do with Prom. As far as a tarp goes, have you ever put one on a field? It takes 20 to 25 people to do it. I dont know about your cities budget, but I doubt it allows for a 25 man crew at the Parks dept.

Teams can put out tarps, they do it in Lebanon all the time, also a city park field.

I work at the park...We have 23 total ballfield's with a handful of workers. You have to have the proper finances to have really nice fields, and that is a luxury we don't have..I worked a 13 hour day on Friday getting fields ready, and worked 7 hours on Saturday, and 3 on Sunday... Before some of you know it all's rip on a park, get your facts straight..Our high school baseball field holds more water than old hickory lake, but it takes LOTS and LOTS of money to get that fixed... I know our field is not one of the best in the district i agree, but it's a financial problem, and NOT A WORKER PROBLEM.. We absolutely BUST our tails to make that field halfway decent, but you can only do so much...

I stand corrected, sir. Congrats to the work you guys do to serve the public, mostly unappreciated. With the limited resoures you're given, the decision on Sat. was regretful, but worked out after all. Bison moving on to region.

Teams can put out tarps, they do it in Lebanon all the time, also a city park field.

It cant be done in Gallatin. There are 6 or more teams that use that field for their primary field. There are anywhere from 100 to 150 games played on that field each year. I seriously doubt Lebanon allows teams to use their field that way. With so many teams using that field, there is way too much of a chance of screwing up. If you tarp it when it rains on Saturday- somebody better be there on Sunday to take it off. One screw up and your infield is toast in the summer. Believe me, we have tried it. We played on a yellow infield for two weeks

It cant be done in Gallatin. There are 6 or more teams that use that field for their primary field. There are anywhere from 100 to 150 games played on that field each year. I seriously doubt Lebanon allows teams to use their field that way. With so many teams using that field, there is way too much of a chance of screwing up. If you tarp it when it rains on Saturday- somebody better be there on Sunday to take it off. One screw up and your infield is toast in the summer. Believe me, we have tried it. We played on a yellow infield for two weeks

It can be done if the coaches and "associations" using the complex get on board. There's all kind of grants and $$ to get to the place the field needs. I've never been a fan of anything Gallatin, except for 2 nephews that played football there, but you certainly can improve what you have, just as others around you have. Thanks again for all the work you've done to help SC with all the disasters they've had to deal with (tornado/flood). Most programs would have suffered greatly without the leadership of Coach Ballard and the Dugout Club.

Congrats to MJ and Conner Sugg (regular season state record holder with 15 saves)

Regular Season District 9AAA Champions: 2001, 2003, 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012

District 9AAA Tournament Champions: 1982, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

So where can I find the official record book that has stats like this?