9AAA

TSSAABaseball24

We faced Hasty tonight for Hville, he pitched the first two innings and then #34 came in for 1.2 innings. Then #42 came in for the last 3.1 innings. Anybody know what grades #34 and 42 are in? I thought they both had better stuff then Hasty. 34 lacked a little control, but threw enough strikes to keep the hitters off balance. We left way too many runners on base. Our pitchers did well. We threw 3 pitchers as well. All of them did extremely well for not pitching much this year.

#34 is Holland, probably their ace, Slaton is #42. Looks like the suspensions ended just in time to keep it a close game. Good luck to FC @ Goodpasture today.

really, the pitching is good, the bats are good, no injuries that I know of..... won like 23 games in a row.

I agree with you. They are playing great. Could have easily scored 6 more runs last night with 3 more hits. Whats scary is that they'll be better next year than they are right now. Remus pitched last night for the second time all year. He was throwing high 80's with control. If he is a starting pitcher next year then their top 3 will be filthy.

I agree with you. They are playing great. Could have easily scored 6 more runs last night with 3 more hits. Whats scary is that they'll be better next year than they are right now. Remus pitched last night for the second time all year. He was throwing high 80's with control. If he is a starting pitcher next year then their top 3 will be filthy.

High 80's , are you sure?

Positive. I've seen a lot of baseball and been around a ton of great talent. He was at least sitting at 87 consistently. He was throwing 3-4 mph harder then any of the Hville pitchers

Ha another human radar gun!

I think they should just go on and give FC all 5 State Championships and be done with it.

Ha another human radar gun!

I think they should just go on and give FC all 5 State Championships and be done with it.

Not so fast my friend, Goodpasture 3 FC 0. Swindoll pitched well, just didn't get the support at the plate. Down 3-0 top 6, bases loaded,no outs, let 3 hitter swing away with 3b back in dirt begging you to bunt. BUNT! K'd, cleanup grounds into DP. Other than that moment, good baseball.

Not so fast my friend, Goodpasture 3 FC 0. Swindoll pitched well, just didn't get the support at the plate. Down 3-0 top 6, bases loaded,no outs, let 3 hitter swing away with 3b back in dirt begging you to bunt. BUNT! K'd, cleanup grounds into DP. Other than that moment, good baseball.

It was a great game to watch. Two good pitchers facing off. We didn't have much solid contact and we ended up getting the L. We're definitely beatable when the other team is throwing a quality pitcher.