9AAA

TSSAABaseball24

Am I reading this right?!?! Are you saying that Friendship would/could compete with Mount Juliet? Please tell me I'm reading this wrong....

Just to update you 9HoleBomber, and you won't be reading this wrong either, Friendship has beaten the #1 and #6 ranked Mississippi Class 6A teams the past two days. The #1 team Petal, MS is the two time defending Mississippi Class 6A State Champs.

Just to update you 9HoleBomber, and you won't be reading this wrong either, Friendship has beaten the #1 and #6 ranked Mississippi Class 6A teams the past two days. The #1 team Petal, MS is the two time defending Mississippi Class 6A State Champs.

Before you break your arm patting yourself on the back, Beech beat Petal and lost to Brandon, MS in 10 after the coach failed to report in a pinch hitter who knocked in the go ahead run for Beech. Everyone on here seems to think Beech will be mediocre.

Before you break your arm patting yourself on the back, Beech beat Petal and lost to Brandon, MS in 10 after the coach failed to report in a pinch hitter who knocked in the go ahead run for Beech. Everyone on here seems to think Beech will be mediocre.

just for kicks FCS beat Beech on their way out of Gulf Shores this week as well

just for kicks FCS beat Beech on their way out of Gulf Shores this week as well

Easy Dad. You clearly missed my point. I think Beech is mediocre too. FCS is a good team, just saying the competition that you are trying to make fantastic may not have been as good as you want to think it was.

Does Mississippi class and district teams the same way Tenn does? Petal enrolls about 1,000 students.......

Edited by FightinIllini