Middleton VS BTW

MrTSSAA

I watched 2 games today. Here are my observations. Middleton and TC.were better coached, tougher teams that never have up. I respect both clubs. Both played harder than BTW and Westwood. It's scary to see what BTW and Westwood would look like if they were that disciplined. BTW PLAYED THE WORST GAME I HAVE SEEN IN TWO YEARS. just when it looked like westwood was going to blow them out, TC played harder and Westwood slacked up. Now, there were a lot of questionable calls towards the end, but hey

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched 2 games today. Here are my observations. Middleton and TC.were better coached, tougher teams that never have up. I respect both clubs. Both played harder than BTW and Westwood. It's scary to see what BTW and Westwood would look like if they were that disciplined. BTW PLAYED THE WORST GAME I HAVE SEEN IN TWO YEARS. just when it looked like westwood was going to blow them out, TC played harder and Westwood slacked up. Now, there were a lot of questionable calls towards the end, but hey

BTW better hope they win the region because they will have a very difficult time winning at Humboldt or Lake County.BTW is a good team but they are not the world beaters that some would have you believe.BTW is not head and shoulders better than the top teams in the state.

BTW better hope they win the region because they will have a very difficult time winning at Humboldt or Lake County.BTW is a good team but they are not the world beaters that some would have you believe.BTW is not head and shoulders better than the top teams in the state.

I can understand that. Draw your conclusions after thursdays game. I belive the team ripped in the locker room

I can understand that. Draw your conclusions after thursdays game. I belive the team ripped in the locker room

Yes, because it can't be that Middleton was one of the few decent teams they played all year. I don't like it when a team wins a game, and afterwards someone says that it was the worst game they've played all year. In your case, two years in which they've been beaten by 15 or more in a few games. It's disrespectful to a good Middleton team.

I have been saying this all year. BTW and Westwood have not played anyone at all this year except each other. I know that both Lake Co and Humboldt are battled tested. Both play a very difficult schedule. BTW might win a state championship this year but it's not going to as easy as you think.

Yes, because it can't be that Middleton was one of the few decent teams they played all year. I don't like it when a team wins a game, and afterwards someone says that it was the worst game they've played all year. In your case, two years in which they've been beaten by 15 or more in a few games. It's disrespectful to a good Middleton team.

I agree with you. Middleton is a solid ball. It was 5 point game with two minutes left in the game. The game was closer than 12 points. Middleton is a well coached team and plays hard. They will be a strong player in who brings home a gold ball next year.

First of all how did I disrespect Middleton when I stated that they were a well coached team that outplayed BTW and playedd with a lot of heart. Did you overlook that post. Thats how I feel. I respect them now. But its also a fact that BTW played horrible. They really did. I wish BTW PLAYED with as much toughness as Middleton did

Edited by BTWSheriff

First of all how did I disrespect Middleton when I stated that they were a well coached team that outplayed BTW and playedd with a lot of heart. Did you overlook that post. Thats how I feel. I respect them now. But its also a fact that BTW played horrible. They really did. I wish BTW PLAYED with as much toughness as Middleton did

It's a back-handed compliment. You say that they play hard, but then you say that BTW played the "worst" game they have played in two years. This is a slap at Middleton because you are saying that they played as hard as they could and still couldn't beat BTW playing the "worst" they have played over the past two years. You never connected that BTW played poorly because of Middleton.

It's a back-handed compliment. You say that they play hard, but then you say that BTW played the "worst" game they have played in two years. This is a slap at Middleton because you are saying that they played as hard as they could and still couldn't beat BTW playing the "worst" they have played over the past two years. You never connected that BTW played poorly because of Middleton.

Shall I connect it for you, or do you want a hug. Middleton played great. BTW did not play to their potential. Middleton was a big reason.

I think the same thing is true for LC and Humboldt. Only a fool would want to play BTW at their place in South Memphis!

In regards to be out coached, if the Middleton coach was so smart, why did they not go

at Newby when he got second foul less than a minute into the

game? If by chance BTW would defy the odds of all

you experts and win the state championship. That would give

Coach Horton two state championships, and one runner-up trophy. I doubt very

much if he cares what you think about his coaching ability.

I think the same thing is true for LC and Humboldt. Only a fool would want to play BTW at their place in South Memphis!

In regards to be out coached, if the Middleton coach was so smart, why did they not go

at Newby when he got second foul less than a minute into the

game? If by chance BTW would defy the odds of all

you experts and win the state championship. That would give

Coach Horton two state championships, and one runner-up trophy. I doubt very

much if he cares what you think about his coaching ability.

well its kind of hard to go at a player when they are playing a zone--newby moved away from the basket on defense to keep from drawing another foul. i can tell you for a fact, though, that middleton coach burkley is one of the best, most highly-respected coaches in this area period, has a lot less to work with than most of the other teams, and still produces results every year. questioning his "smartness" is a bad call on your part...it wasnt middleton, it was the adjustment newby made to stay out of foul trouble.