How many losses will Knox Grace have?

mneerpapaw22

Don't be judgin, at least it was girls and woman,that is not such a rare event,it happens every where.It is a bad thing,these people should have more control.You may have some of the same kind of sobs at the grace school,you just don't know who they are.

Don't be judgin, at least it was girls and woman,that is not such a rare event,it happens every where.It is a bad thing,these people should have more control.You may have some of the same kind of sobs at the grace school,you just don't know who they are.

I's fo sho dat da homersectyouall communitea is relieved two here ewe sey dat.

Edited by RoyDillardJr

Did Cosby hire a new football coach? Might need to make sure this coach isn't a "HANDS ON" type of coach. I'm sure all the mom's up there would appreciate not having to worry about being grabbed inappropriately when they come to pick their kid up from practice....sorry to throw this in with all you other guys on this board, but this Cosby fan deserves it.

GCA will not be as good as last year. That was a special team and a special year. All that matters is getting to the post season, anything can happen then, as you guys know.

As I recall, a few years back the GCA head baseball coach's contract was not renewed due to the fact that there were allegations from the GCA staff that he had an inappropriate relationship with a female student there. However, GCA did a good job of keeping this out of the newspaper. Be careful when you start throwing stones, GCAPride.

Pujo,

What up? Glad to see both Cloudland girls and boys in the state this year. Has that happened before?

Justa hanging in there Bighurt,I'm proud of Cloudlands Boy's and girls.I've help coach most of these boys in one sport or another over the years.Alot of them are about family.My eldest goes to Hampton now,but I pull for the Landers most of the time.,know what I mean.

Good to see Cpa doing so well,Girls already brought home the gold and I,m expecting the boys to do the same.Congrats.I've always been a fan.Great school with great leadership.

As I recall, a few years back the GCA head baseball coach's contract was not renewed due to the fact that there were allegations from the GCA staff that he had an inappropriate relationship with a female student there. However, GCA did a good job of keeping this out of the newspaper. Be careful when you start throwing stones, GCAPride.

Don't even start with allegations against Coach Lamb. He is a fine man and his name should not be drug through the mud by someone who is just trying to get a "rise" out of people. I know Coach Lamb very well, and those thoughts would never have entered his mind. Now, that said, if you have proof to the contrary, please enlighten us. Don't get on here with "I heard" type of allegations about something so serious and question a man's character and integrity. I have no issues with you stating facts, good or bad, about GCA. We've had several bad things happen and we've had to live with those choices. But please, don't throw out stuff that isn't true. And this allegation isn't, Coach Lamb was let go for far less than that, its a shame.

I probably shouldn't have brought that up about the Cosby coach, but that guy has been on here bashing GCA for a long time.

Don't even start with allegations against Coach Lamb. He is a fine man and his name should not be drug through the mud by someone who is just trying to get a "rise" out of people. I know Coach Lamb very well, and those thoughts would never have entered his mind. Now, that said, if you have proof to the contrary, please enlighten us. Don't get on here with "I heard" type of allegations about something so serious and question a man's character and integrity. I have no issues with you stating facts, good or bad, about GCA. We've had several bad things happen and we've had to live with those choices. But please, don't throw out stuff that isn't true. And this allegation isn't, Coach Lamb was let go for far less than that, its a shame.

I probably shouldn't have brought that up about the Cosby coach, but that guy has been on here bashing GCA for a long time.

True I have "bashed" GCA for a long time, but notice I'm not the only one!! GCA makes it appear that their goal was to build a dominate sports program in as little time as possible. With the $$$ and resources available to GCA it's been easy for them to build the facilities needed to "draw" kids to their school. Hiring new assistants every year who happen to have athletic Jr. or Sr. sons?? The biggest thug , loser, unsportsmanlike player I have ever seen play high school sports lived with your pastor. You would think the pastor would have rubbed off on him a little. He was one of the only 2 4 year players I can remember at GCA. Usually a new crop comes in for their Jr. year. Coach Satterfield LEFT GCA because he could see the direction the Church and School leaders were taking the program. I heard he told GCA Admin. that if TSSAA came in that they would be bad things happen to the program. This was some 4 years before they were actually caught. Been cheatin for some time at GCA..The slap on the wrist you got from TSSAA only taught you to cheat without getting caught. The program is less than 10 years old and had it not been for being on probation for CHEATING GCA would already have a state title.

[/quote

Edited by tnridgerunner

Either you are not reading my post very well, or you don't know Lamb that well. Lamb was never the head baseball coach at GCA. My post clearly references the head baseball coach. Lamb had his own issues that I won't go into here. And by the way, although my allegation may be an "I heard" as you mention in your post above, but that "I heard" came from several of your GCA school board members.

Either you are not reading my post very well, or you don't know Lamb that well. Lamb was never the head baseball coach at GCA. My post clearly references the head baseball coach. Lamb had his own issues that I won't go into here. And by the way, although my allegation may be an "I heard" as you mention in your post above, but that "I heard" came from several of your GCA school board members.

I apologize, I did read the post wrong. However, your allegation doesn't hold water. The coach you are referring to is still a part of the team and the school. Not sure where you are headed with this. And your "I heard" from school board members holds as much water as some of the other guys "I heard" comments on here. Love or hate GCA, I don't care, just don't get on here throwing out untruth's. Everyone not associated with this school will never understand what we have, and I'm OK with that. You guys will never like us because we are a private school playing in the public division. I'm OK with that too. Doesn't bother me either way, we chose to ante up the money to send our kids to school at GCA, it was a personal decision and a decision that many others have made. Just be careful what you say, please. Thanks.