COSBY VS CLOUDLAND

cosbybainen

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cosby has been in the region championship the last 2 seasons and consistently win against district 1. According to District 1 fans we have lucked into 25 wins and the region championship game. We are judged on the district we play in not the talent and tradition we have. Cosby by 5! Go Eagles!!

Definitely pulling for the Lady Eagles of Cosby!!!

Cosby has been in the region championship the last 2 seasons and consistently win against district 1. According to District 1 fans we have lucked into 25 wins and the region championship game. We are judged on the district we play in not the talent and tradition we have. Cosby by 5! Go Eagles!!

Wasn't all that long ago that girls bb was snubbed...I really enjoy seeing the fire shown by fans for the girl's programs now-a-days.

I like you oldeagle, but will give Cloudland the edge in this one.

I have to pick Cloudland, KING and B&G are alot closer to me than you! :roflolk:

Im sure you dont mind, so seeing Unaka and Hampton was also given the edge!

Wasn't all that long ago that girls bb was snubbed...I really enjoy seeing the fire shown by fans for the girl's programs now-a-days.

I like you oldeagle, but will give Cloudland the edge in this one.

I have to pick Cloudland, KING and B&G are alot closer to me than you! :roflolk:

Im sure you dont mind, so seeing Unaka and Hampton was also given the edge!

I understand, I'm gonna go find the King Wed. night come say hi. We are better than everyone thinks. Cloudland was the team over there that I was really worried about though!

Ole eagle, I hope I don't have to work over cause it would kick me out of going. If I make it, I will look you up. May the best team win. In my aging I have learned to shake hands in victory and defeat. Cloudland will have to have a bad shooting night for you all to have a chance. I think both teams will play well and we win by 8.

Ahhhh......you're a child! I remember watching those Cosby ladies in the late 60's and early 70's when they were led by the sensational - and beautiful - Vicki Bryant. Coach Harry J. Dorsey had some great ladies teams there.

I like the way you think, don't hardly feel like a child , but my wife tells me I act like one sometimes. You remember watchin the girls play halfcourt! Not sayin your old or anything but.....lol.

Our girls should have a good run of a solid team for the next few seasons.