South Side defeats Bolivar

nebuntyn

The past 8 years has seen 14AA all but dominate AA basketball.

Past champions

2011 Liberty

2010 Bolivar defeated Liberty for the title

2007 Liberty

2006 Liberty

2005 Bolivar

2004 Bolivar defeated South Side for the title.

Could be a end of a era for Bolivar. Not much in the system. This Bolivar team was really good but for some reason they played like crap in the first half of the game. Good luck southside and Liberty. Make 14aa proud. I'M OUT! :popcorneater:

Could be a end of a era for Bolivar. Not much in the system. This Bolivar team was really good but for some reason they played like crap in the first half of the game. Good luck southside and Liberty. Make 14aa proud. I'M OUT! :popcorneater:

This game could have been different. SS came out on fire and couldn't miss. Bolivar couldn't hit a bucket. Bolivar fought back, but when Polk went out with the knee injury and McKinnie couldn't come back in because of his injury, we couldn't get it going. We still had a shot to win it, but couldn't do it this time.

Bolivar always reloads. We will be back strong next year.

u guys always turn out a solid team...bolivar may have a "down" year by their standards next season...but i dont think it will last long...

SS finally broke the cycle...welcome to the club