Van Buren Co at Jackson Co

bob77

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some stats on the Lady Blue Devils on the season from their website.

Caroline Warden Sr. PG 5'5 13.9 ppg 4.4 assists 3 rb 2.1 steals

Jaycee Coe So. SG 5'10 12.6 ppg 5.9 rb 1.1 steals

Makenzie Hensley Jr. C 6'4 10.3 ppg 6.7 rb 2 blocks

Hope Scantland Sr. SG 5'9 8.7 pts 3.3 rb 1.2 assists 1 steal

Brooklyn Apple Jr. F 5'9 6.1 pts 4.8 rb 1.8 assists

Reserves are Katie Hall and Tiona Pruett, both log minutes as needed. This team is well balanced and has seemed to come together after a rough patch in the middle of the season. Let's see if they can bring it together and not collapse in the state like they did last year. (I think these stats are incomplete, because I believe Hensley has more blocks per game than that)

Any Van Buren fans have any info on their team?

Edited by bob77

Here are some stats on the Lady Blue Devils on the season from their website.

Caroline Warden Sr. PG 5'5 13.9 ppg 4.4 assists 3 rb 2.1 steals

Jaycee Coe So. SG 5'10 12.6 ppg 5.9 rb 1.1 steals

Makenzie Hensley Jr. C 6'4 10.3 ppg 6.7 rb 2 blocks

Hope Scantland Sr. SG 5'9 8.7 pts 3.3 rb 1.2 assists 1 steal

Brooklyn Apple Jr. F 5'9 6.1 pts 4.8 rb 1.8 assists

Reserves are Katie Hall and Tiona Pruett, both log minutes as needed. This team is well balanced and has seemed to come together after a rough patch in the middle of the season. Let's see if they can bring it together and not collapse in the state like they did last year. (I think these stats are incomplete, because I believe Hensley has more blocks per game than that)

Any Van Buren fans have any info on their team?

an 8th grader cant go to JC and win

Been hearing a lot out of Spencer about their 8th grade phenom. Everyone knows what Jackson Co brings to the table. How does everyone see this game going?

Jackson County can name their score in this game. They will win by 30 but could easily win by 50. No disrespect to VanBuren but JC is a different game especially in Gainesboro!

Edited by devilfanatic

.............................REALLY............................?

No need for sarcasm, just trying to get some good nature chatter on here for the game. Am interested to hear anything on Van Buren, have not seen them play. I am aware it is a big mismatch on paper, but ask CSAS boys how that worked out for them in 2008, right Devilfanatic.

No need for sarcasm, just trying to get some good nature chatter on here for the game. Am interested to hear anything on Van Buren, have not seen them play. I am aware it is a big mismatch on paper, but ask CSAS boys how that worked out for them in 2008, right Devilfanatic.

Anything can happen come tourney time! I guarantee you the team isn't taking them for granted because as we found out last year anyone can be beaten on any given day!

DONT KNOW WHAT POSITION THE 8TH GRADER PLAYS BUT I DOUBT SHE HAS SEEN ANY DEFENDERS AS GOOD AS WHAT THE LADY BLUE DEVILS HAVE NOT TRYING TO TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FROM HER THOUGH.

She can play any position and does well. She is an 8th grader and one player. We all know one player can impact a game but it takes a team to win. VB has accomplished something that has never been accomplished and that is to make it to substate. Congratulations to VB and hopefully they will have more accomplishments to come with a young team coming up. Good luck to Jackson County in their state title run!

She can play any position and does well. She is an 8th grader and one player. We all know one player can impact a game but it takes a team to win. VB has accomplished something that has never been accomplished and that is to make it to substate. Congratulations to VB and hopefully they will have more accomplishments to come with a young team coming up. Good luck to Jackson County in their state title run!

THIS IS A GREAT STORY I WISH HER LUCK IN THE FUTURE ALONG WITH HER TEAM

I wasn't going to attend because i don't think it will be much of a game but i might come and watch her play just to see what all the hype is about. What number is she?