Van Buren Co at Jackson Co

bob77

Van Buren knows what they will be up against when they travel to JC Saturday night. They will be huge underdogs and know that JC's program is at a different level than they are. Actually JC is on a different level than most of the state. VB will give it their all and hope for the best. Best of lucks to both teams and congrats for making it to the sub-state.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Clever joke, ha ha. But in all seriousness, JC has had their share of transfers, but have not had one since Laken Leanord and the whole team is JC born and raised besides Jaycee Coe who I belived moved to JC from Clay Co. when she was like 3 years old. So obviously Coe was recruited. ;):roflol:

This might be the worst thing ever for Van Buren.... they will most likely lose to Jackson Co. tomorrow night and the 8th grader from Van Buren will be playing for Jackson Co. next year :roflol: It's all a joke people. Don't get bent out of shape.

Nothing like a good transfer...huh GC? :roflol: Its a joke. dont get bent out of shape :mrgreen:

HAHA, I knew you Jackson Co. people would know what I was talking about, lol. It's good to see you guys actually see the humor in my post rather than getting all tore up about it.

I'ts all good, JC is proud of its athletes, whether they moved in or were born and raised. No need to get all bent out of shape over a joke.

Heck I take it as a compliment to our program that people would move here to play sports, but reality is a lot of folks have moved here last several years and a few play some kind of sport, but thats the case in a lot of rural counties. My wife told me that out of 18 students in her last class at middle school 11 were citizens that had moved here the past several years. However if there a star out there who wants to come to JC and play we will take them and treat them with all the love and kindness we can muster.

This might be the worst thing ever for Van Buren.... they will most likely lose to Jackson Co. tomorrow night and the 8th grader from Van Buren will be playing for Jackson Co. next year :roflol: It's all a joke people. Don't get bent out of shape.

LOL...she would be about an hour closer to you....LOL