MTCS @ Perry County

theGURU

Congratulations to the Perry County Vikings on another trip to the State Tournament!! An overall great group effort on both ends of the floor! Congratulations to MTCS on a great year, yall were a fun group to watch and a classy group of kids and fans. I enjoyed watching your style of play and had some really good shooters! You have nothing to be ashamed of and I would have no problem rooting for you guys against anyone besides Pc. Bring home another gold ball Pc!!

Did I not tell you? We're having a mess of Cougar after the game. :lol:

Think I would have liked a fish fry better. PC led most of the way. Cougars got it to 9 with 5 minutes to go, Haston calls timeout, PC goes on a 8-0 run and that's the ballgame. Really impressed with the PC team - not just their ability on the floor but the way they play. They play hard, they compete hard, but they aren't punks about it. Didn't see any trash talking or "look at me" type attitudes. Tucker seems like a class act.

Haston has great character and is teaching the boys about life as well as basketball. GOod luck in Murfreesboro.

Think I would have liked a fish fry better. PC led most of the way. Cougars got it to 9 with 5 minutes to go, Haston calls timeout, PC goes on a 8-0 run and that's the ballgame. Really impressed with the PC team - not just their ability on the floor but the way they play. They play hard, they compete hard, but they aren't punks about it. Didn't see any trash talking or "look at me" type attitudes. Tucker seems like a class act.

Haston has great character and is teaching the boys about life as well as basketball. GOod luck in Murfreesboro.

Great Post Sir.

Is that Kirk Haston (graduated, I believe, 1996 or 97) that is coach? If so, we (Pickett Co.) played against him in 1995 State Tournament (first round). Perry Co. had some good teams in the 90s. Good luck in the Boro.

Edited by CASC95

Is that Kirk Haston (graduated, I believe, 1996 or 97) that is coach? If so, we (Pickett Co.) played against him in 1995 State Tournament (first round). Perry Co. had some good teams in the 90s. Good luck in the Boro.

Yes,the same guy back at his alma mater. Second year as the boy's coach.