McEwen VS. Collinwood

KC360

TSSAA must have just recently made a change on their website... because I know for a fact that for a long time when you looked at boys state champions year by year... the 55-57 showed Linden, not perry co. It now shows Perry across the board...

That being said... Perry Co. has a great tradition..., but I hope if McEwen plays them... McEwen runs through, over, and around them... ... lol

IF perry is playing anyone else, especially west tn teams... Good luck... knock them out early if you can...

I understand what you're saying. In the 50's there were two high schools in PC. A few years later, the high school in Lobelville was closed and the students were bused to Linden. The one in Linden did not close it just became Perry County High School. Therefore, it is the SAME school just buildings have changed since then. This is probobly why TSSAA changed it. I don't have a problem with you, mtownballer, I have a problem with the other someone TRYING to tell us we don't know the history of our own school! Good luck to McEwen in the tourney. Hope we get to see you on Saturday in the finals.