McEwen VS. Collinwood

KC360

I am not trying to belittle what Mcewen has done this year but I do not think they r an even match with PC. Of course I have seen PC play at least 4 times and I have only seen McEwen once but PC seems by far the better team IMO. I think PC would win easily. I think Cwood should have won last night but McEwen with their experience and home floor did what they had to do to win.

Which is exactly why I hope they get to play each other. It's not because I want anyone to be right or wrong, but I just think it would be an absolute dog fight that would probably have the biggest crowd of any other first round matchup. It would be great to see the matchups in my opinion.

I am not trying to belittle what Mcewen has done this year but I do not think they r an even match with PC. Of course I have seen PC play at least 4 times and I have only seen McEwen once but PC seems by far the better team IMO. I think PC would win easily. I think Cwood should have won last night but McEwen with their experience and home floor did what they had to do to win.

The fact of the matter is McEwen took down Summertown and Collinwood this year and for all you district 12 McEwen haters this must be aGURU you know that thorn in your side.So lets juice it up a little more and hope McEwen and PC meet at the boro.Then McEwen can own both D 10 and D 12 .Oh mybad Wayne CO. won D 12. ps. D 12 watch out for C-WOOD next year they will be the real deal.

Here is how I see it, I saw the McEwen and Collinwood game last night, Collinwood has a good team. Should they have beaten McEwen last night, not a chance. Collinwood got off to a great start by jumping up 11-0, mainly on 7 points coming from a young man that totally disappeared for the next 3 1/2 qtrs, while McEwen went on a 25 to 5 run to close out the half, it was over from there. As far as Perry Co., I saw them play 2 times this year, they have a nice team and some good athletes, but one thing is for sure, they have no ball handlers. If they run into a team that likes to press or put pressure on the ball, I would expect alot of turnovers, hopefully they can overcome this. It is my hope that both McEwen and Perry Co. advance in the tourney and do one thing, keep the gold ball in middle Tennessee!

The fact of the matter is McEwen took down Summertown and Collinwood this year and for all you district 12 McEwen haters this must be aGURU you know that thorn in your side.So lets juice it up a little more and hope McEwen and PC meet at the boro.Then McEwen can own both D 10 and D 12 .Oh mybad Wayne CO. won D 12. ps. D 12 watch out for C-WOOD next year they will be the real deal.

Dont think Mcewen will own both D10 and D12 think what u want .Come get u some :hungry:

Here is how I see it, I saw the McEwen and Collinwood game last night, Collinwood has a good team. Should they have beaten McEwen last night, not a chance. Collinwood got off to a great start by jumping up 11-0, mainly on 7 points coming from a young man that totally disappeared for the next 3 1/2 qtrs, while McEwen went on a 25 to 5 run to close out the half, it was over from there. As far as Perry Co., I saw them play 2 times this year, they have a nice team and some good athletes, but one thing is for sure, they have no ball handlers. If they run into a team that likes to press or put pressure on the ball, I would expect alot of turnovers, hopefully they can overcome this. It is my hope that both McEwen and Perry Co. advance in the tourney and do one thing, keep the gold ball in middle Tennessee!

maybe u should have seen more than two games they can handle the ball as well as anybody count on it

Greenblood, there's no use in arguing with them. When a student section (that included adults dressed as clowns) boos AND cusses high school kids as they get to the game and again when they run out, that pretty much sums up what your dealing with. As far as Mullinix, he commited an offensive foul EVERY time he touched the ball. That my friend is fact. Not impressed with him at all. Doesn't really matter to me though, the Karma is gonna get them BAD in Murphy town. Oh yeah, PC was up twenty something points at end of first quarter. Subs played almost the entire 2nd half. That too is a fact.

• Upvote 1

Greenblood, there's no use in arguing with them. When a student section (that included adults dressed as clowns) boos AND cusses high school kids as they get to the game and again when they run out, that pretty much sums up what your dealing with. As far as Mullinix, he commited an offensive foul EVERY time he touched the ball. That my friend is fact. Not impressed with him at all. Doesn't really matter to me though, the Karma is gonna get them BAD in Murphy town. Oh yeah, PC was up twenty something points at end of first quarter. Subs played almost the entire 2nd half. That too is a fact.

You have no idea what you are even talking about. The student section never cussed at any players whatsoever, and the only boos were done by a few students who were in trouble with the principal immediately after it happened. It wasn't like it was the crowd as a whole. Say what you want about Garrett Mullinicks, but everyone who has seen him play this year, besides you, have had nothing but compliments for him. Also, I read where MTCS cut it to 8 with 5 minutes to go in the game. That doesn't sound like a 20 point game at half to me, so get your "facts" straight.

Culleoka Cowboy looks like he stopped at that same saloon today! It's sad when you can't give any credit to a good team. Garrett Mullinicks is a great kid and great ball player. But the Cowboy is such a homer that according to him unless you're from Region 6A your not any good. I think we should just give PC the ball and and send McEwen, BTW & Lake County home. Sad sad man is the Cowboy!

Nice to see that PC is already in your heads. Please convince yourselves over the next week that our guards can't handle your press.

We don't press that often and I honestly wouldn't expect us to press Perry County. I didn't see anyone say that Perry County guards couldn't handle our press?