McEwen VS. Collinwood

KC360

Yes Montgomery is the post player that missed half the season. Didn't get to start playing til January. Vandychris loves to hate on him for some reason... maybe jealousy. IDK but he is just a sophomore that missed half a season. Give him a break. No he has not played near to his potential yet. Give him another year and a healthy season. Could be looking at total domination in the post position

Pretty sure I played against his dad. Those 2nd and 3rd generation District 12 guys are tough! PC has several of them this year.

My mistake. Thanks for the info. I saw the name and assumed his dad might be Bobby Montgomery. The whole family were good ballplayers.

Bobby Montgomery was an all state player for Collinwood back in the 1960s. Sadly he died young. You probably played against his son who was a really good player too but I can't recall his name at the moment. He was a dang good football player too, played wide receiver on some really killer collinwood football teams back in the eighties

But yeah, there have been a lot of great ballers from the Montgomery family tree at Collinwood...Logan is definitely one of them too..just a soph

Edited by TheMirrorThief

Bobby Montgomery was an all state player for Collinwood back in the 1960s. Sadly he died young. You probably played against his son who was a really good player too but I can't recall his name at the moment. He was a dang good football player too, played wide receiver on some really killer collinwood football teams back in the eighties

But yeah, there have been a lot of great ballers from the Montgomery family tree at Collinwood...Logan is definitely one of them too..just a soph

Yes, that's the guy I'm thinking about. Played PG in the mid-80's. Bobby is the name I remember, probably from my Dad calling him "Bobby's son". Dad knew Bobby from college. Good luck to you guys Monday night.