McEwen VS. Collinwood

KC360

If Montgomery can play defense and stay out of foul trouble, Collingwood will hang with them. BUT McEwen post is very good and that is not likely to happen. Don't let 3 sophmores and 2 juniors starting mislead you. They are now 3 juniors and 2 seniors by experience. I predict a close game but McEwen pulls it out by 7.

I'm pulling for dist 12 here and I believe c'wood will hang around for a while and surprise the mcewen faithful. But in the end Mcewen's talent and experience will take over for the double digit win. Now Mcewen if/when you win monday night lets go ahead and make plans to meet up and play for the ol gold ball! Pc .v. Mcewen would be a good matchup for all the marbles.

C'wood is playing on a whole new level now....just like someone said, they have the experience of Juniors and Seniors now and are playing as a unit. McEwen has beaten some good teams, but this has the makings of an upset. McEwen is 29-1 and playing a team that is 20-13 and might be looking towards the state tournament and C'wood has really found their hot streak. Good luck to whom ever makes it to the State but I'm pullin for C'wood to win this one and rep D12/R6 and Wayne County.

McEwen has too many Srs. to not be ready for this opportunity. Collinwood is not even in the same breath with this bunch. Collinwood has a good team but they don't have that "it" factor that McEwen has. Also have no one to stop # 11 the point guard. Would be shocked if this game is under 10.

McEwen has too many Srs. to not be ready for this opportunity. Collinwood is not even in the same breath with this bunch. Collinwood has a good team but they don't have that "it" factor that McEwen has. Also have no one to stop # 11 the point guard. Would be shocked if this game is under 10.

Lots of teams might think they had the "it" factor if they'd been able to play McEwen's schedule. Collinwood is definitely good enough to win this game. Dismiss them at your own peril.

I remember last year when McEwen and Clarksville Academy dismissed D12 and both went home wondering what just hit them. Nobody should dismiss the other cause you may be looking to next year if you do.