McEwen VS. Collinwood

KC360

I watched Rhodes play in the 70s great player a more complete player than Cannon is sorry Cannon. That was back in the day and PC fans should be proud of their championships but that doesnt guarntee a gold ball this year. Were down to eight teams now and on any given night anyone could win or lose.Win three games in three days and you go home the champs.McEwen three years in a roll to make it to sub-state and finally get a chance to play for it all.If we cant get it then Ill pull for PC. Im very proud of my warriors. Congrats to both teams.

TSSAA must have just recently made a change on their website... because I know for a fact that for a long time when you looked at boys state champions year by year... the 55-57 showed Linden, not perry co. It now shows Perry across the board...

That being said... Perry Co. has a great tradition..., but I hope if McEwen plays them... McEwen runs through, over, and around them... ... lol

IF perry is playing anyone else, especially west tn teams... Good luck... knock them out early if you can...