Region1 vs Region 2

Bluengoldblood

If I give everything away....folks might visit me down in the hollar and release me of my scalp. (thats what good injuns do) :roflol: I wouldn't think your going to see much that surprises you if we have played this summer. Good solid big with great shooting touch....numerous forwards that will athletically be as good as most teams you've seen.....cat quick guards (both of them) that handle most presses put in front of them. The back-ups all fit in nicely when starters are out. If we are shooting it well in the sweatbox, I'd say you'll have your hands full containing all of our scorers (i think we have four averaging double digits).

I expect out boys know they are coming to play a very good team....anybody left has to be good to get here. I can't guess which style we like to play best....we can play up and down or half court. We have scored in the 80's several times and we have ground out some in the 40's and 50's. Dispite losses in the District and Region Tournaments (both to Wartburg), our kids are playing very well right now and I think our road record is actually better than our home? (don't hold me to that) Now....I gotta go hide in the cave down by the river....at least til the dust settles! :wacko:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hampton and Cloudland both made the state tourney last year. It would be something else if both can make it back to the glass house two years in a row. If not they have had tremendous seasons and both have nothing to hang their heads about. Both communities are proud of these two teams that are only 20 minutes apart. Play your hearts out and leave it all on the floor. Good luck!

You boys from Hampton better be prepared. There's a fat, bald guy from Wartburg thats gonna sit behind your bench and call your boys "Mother F******s" and "C**K Suckers"! Not your coaches....your boys!

His wife works for the Wartburg Police Department so the cops over there wont throw him out. The T$$AA representative watched it all and didnt do anything either. So prepare for the vileness.

You boys from Hampton better be prepared. There's a fat, bald guy from Wartburg thats gonna sit behind your bench and call your boys "Mother F******s" and "C**K Suckers"! Not your coaches....your boys!

His wife works for the Wartburg Police Department so the cops over there wont throw him out. The T$$AA representative watched it all and didnt do anything either. So prepare for the vileness.

He may get more than he bargains for from the Hampton bunch. I know theres a few Hamptonites that would shut him up in a hurry.. :lol:

He may get more than he bargains for from the Hampton bunch. I know theres a few Hamptonites that would shut him up in a hurry.. :lol:

I typed this response a few times. This is what Im gonna go on record saying. :flower:

I hope everyone has a safe trip and I hope the fans behave responsibily. I have no idea what the T$$AA is doing. What a horrible, horrible organization.

Oh yeah, Dallas Davis, the principal at Wartburg let butterball back into the gym after he was thrown out so he could stand under the Basketball goal and call our boys Mother F**kers. How bad is that? <_<

This is mind-blowing to me!

Its this kinda behavior in a closed gym that causes bad things to happen....its bad enough what is said field side at a football game, but in close quarters, its irresponsible!

I doubt he will get in our kid's heads anyways!

If anyone behaved like that at cloudland they would be removed even if it was the president's daughter.

Exactly! And at Hampton too...If the law wouldn't do it, one of us would!

We may not be the "class acts" of the state, but we dont put up with the socially challenged picking on kids! Find you a man and have at it :thumb:

Edited by uknoit2