9A

ecu

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know who returns for each team next year? Is MC still the favorite even with the loss of Garland? How about MTCS? Great job 9A in 2012 in what many considered an off year.

Moore Co has a great tradition and are a solid team year in and year out. MTCS had a great year. I think Cascade will be competitive

Moore County should hands down be the favorite and next year with depth to use after this years freshman and sophs get another year and summer under thier belts another good MC team

I don't see the depth on MC bench and their middle school was not very good. Also think they have another good year with Raby being the key.

Community should be better with a very good freshmen class coming in to push some of their older players out of the way.

Forrest will be better but don't know if they will finish 2nd again.

How many does Eagleville lose?

I don't see the depth on MC bench and their middle school was not very good. Also think they have another good year with Raby being the key.

Community should be better with a very good freshmen class coming in to push some of their older players out of the way.

Forrest will be better but don't know if they will finish 2nd again.

How many does Eagleville lose?

ecu, you've been against anything Moore County all year. it's obvious you must be from bedford or rutherford county. every time i look i find you posting everywhere against moore county. too bad, 'cause moore county should reload and dominate again next year. I'm sure i speak for papatiger, and arcangel as well as the whole moore county community.

ecu, you've been against anything Moore County all year. it's obvious you must be from bedford or rutherford county. every time i look i find you posting everywhere against moore county. too bad, 'cause moore county should reload and dominate again next year. I'm sure i speak for papatiger, and arcangel as well as the whole moore county community.

well said!!!!!!!!!!!

Just because I said that MC is not as great as the MC natives think that does not mean they didn't have a very good team. Congratulations on a good year. Summertown proved to be the better team by going 2-0 against them. One more good year! I would even put MC as the favorite again next year.

Does anyone know who returns for each team next year? Is MC still the favorite even with the loss of Garland? How about MTCS? Great job 9A in 2012 in what many considered an off year.

Losing Garland will definitely hurt MC some. Cascade and MTCS should give them a run for top spot next year in 9A.

Everyone is forgetting about Forrest because they had an early exit. Coach Jean is an outstanding coach and will have them ready for next year. Remember guys they do not loose much.

Dont they have a really good incoming freshman coming up ? if i recall a girl on the middle school with quite a bit of talent.