Clarkrange vs Grace Baptist Academy

CASC95

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would have been one thing if the person punching the Clarkrange fan was a student, but he was the assistant coach. I was sitting directly behind the Grace bench and I did not hear any "ugly" taunting. I am surprised that this situation isn't getting more attention. What happened was a very serious thing.

Also, I realize people, students, schools, whether Christian or not, make mistakes, but it sounds like a cop-out when people say things like "It would be great if when people became Christians they also became perfect." Of course we are not perfect, but what happened is an assistant coach punched, numerous times, a Clarkrange fan that was in the stands.

BTW, can someone post the video to youtube? I know someone was taping it, because I saw them.

If you are reading what I wrote it is not a cop-out! It would be a cop out if I was trying to excuse his actions, which btw I am not. I am just wanting us to realize that Christians are not perfect and that before we make statements "I thought they were a Christian school" it is not representative of every Christian at that school or everywhere else. Yes, what happened should not have happened with a coach period. That is why I chose not to make excuses or justifications for his actions.

I am wondering since you were right there, did you actually see him punch this man or the young man throw the water? I am reading on here about all these things that happened and am wondering how much is factual. To me it doesn't change anything a coach should not do that. Just curious about the facts from the people who witnessed the events, not just heard about it. Thanks for your comments and sorry you thought it was a cop-out statement. I was not trying to do that at all.

I am wondering since you were right there, did you actually see him punch this man or the young man throw the water?

Yes - to the punching, No - to the water thrown. I was probably about six feet to the right of the incident and I was directly behind Grace's head coach. I felt water hit my face (left side) and the next thing I saw was the assistant coach arguing with the Clarkrange fan and the coach entered the stands. At that point the coach looked to be attacking the fan and the fan was defending himself. However, after a few seconds, the Clarkrange fan was the one that was being apprehended (siezed, not arrested) while the assistant coach roamed freely in the background.

Like to know one thing why was CR fans sitting behind Grace bench to start trouble you all think you own 7A you do not own 7A you can not get past JC girl year in year out i do not like to come to CR to play because you all think you own the bottom part and turn the heat sky high to think it help remeber one thing who playing in the final on Sat. JC AND CLAY co. it 7A time and you are at home go BULLDOGS maybe next year time will tell

Like to know one thing why was CR fans sitting behind Grace bench to start trouble you all think you own 7A you do not own 7A you can not get past JC girl year in year out i do not like to come to CR to play because you all think you own the bottom part and turn the heat sky high to think it help remeber one thing who playing in the final on Sat. JC AND CLAY co. it 7A time and you are at home go BULLDOGS maybe next year time will tell

If you've ever seen Grace's gym then you know why Crange was sitting behind them. It is a very small gym. might be lucky to hold 400 people. There wasn't a choice but to sit behind their bench. Their gym is so small Clarkrange got one side of the gym and Grace got the other. I've seen many elementary schools bigger than that HS gym. I'm pretty sure this thread is the "boys" thread not the girls. Congrads to the lady devils and Bulldogs in the finals. But on the boys side, which is what this thread is about, I didn't see Jcounty or Clay make it past the second round of Region, looked to me like Crange made it farther than anyone in the district. And as far as the gym goes it is Clarkrange's home gym. They can turn the heat up as high as they possibly want to turn it up. Adn if you want to sit in the front then get there early. No one is stopping you from sitting anywhere in that gym but you better get there early enough for a seat. If not then have fun sitting in the top. And how does the heat not help? I'm pretty sure in their home gym the girls and boys both beat clay county. I'm pretty sure during the regular season the girls and boys swept clay county. the only time that Clay beat Clarkrange was district tourney on "girls" side, not boys. If you wanna talk crap about the girls then go to a girls thriead and do it. you have nothing to say about Clay boys being better than Crange boys on this thread!

Edited by archeryhunter

hello no one ask you to come to cr if you hate it that bad keep yo self at home and listen to it on the radio.

Edited by zonedefence

Just stop ZST. There were signs that read Clarkrange above the seats. It wasn't Clarkrange's choice, it was Grace's choice to have them sit right behind the benches.