Bradley and Blackmon an instant classic...almost.

Ericblair

I really despise the people that are posting here on behalf of Blackman. If u can honestly say that Blackman DESERVED to win a tied game on a technical foul call then I believe that says a lot about your character. The entire game was amazing until the final 1.5 secs. THEN, one official decided to play judge, jury, and executioner to the BCHS basketball team. AND THEN THE STUDENT SECTION OF BLACKMAN RUSHES THE COURT AND TAUNTS THE BCHS STUDENT SECTION, AND THEN BLACKMANS COACH LAUGHS IN THE FACE OF BRADLEY FANS. I am not a sore loser in any way shape or form. I will, however, never be disrespected or see my friends and alma mater disrespected by ANYONE. As I have written in earlier posts and NOBODY has even commented on BLACKMANS WOMENS COACH DID NOT EVEN AGREE WITH THE CALL. If he didnt agree with the call and these anonymous Blackman fans continue to support this 'amazingly talented referee' how do u expect for me to respect anything u are posting on here.

All of us truly know that if all this had happened in reverse, then all these posts would be the exact opposite. Bradley fans would be glad to have the win and Blackman fans would feel cheated. Bradley students would have been perceived to be taunting Blackman fans with their celebration because we would be upset about the loss and the way we lost. When Bradleys coach smiled because they had just pulled out the win, then us Blackman fans would think he was rubbing it in and laughing in our face. Lets face it, we're all the same. Your just on the wrong end of it this time. I've been on the wrong end of what I thought were bad calls before and its never fun.

However, the truth of it is that Blackman students were being students just like Bradleys would have been had they won, Blackmans coach did not laugh in anybodys face, although I'm sure he was very happy to pull out the win just like Bradleys coach would have been had they pulled out the win. As far as coach Hibdons comments, I'm pretty sure all of us would have loved for the game to have been decided in a different manner. What he evidently said I don't think is any different than what almost all of us, Blackman and Bradley fans alike, would have said.

Bradley students NEVER storm the court, the administrators never allow that at our gym. Coach Smith would NEVER laugh in an opponents fans face. I will never agree to disagree with you. BCHS was robbed. Pure and simple, and I am looking forward to the video evidence proving me right.

This is a done deal Blackmon won the game, good call,bad call, whatever, they go on, the T$$AA will do nothing either way. Get over it. I promise you if Bradley had won that way (yes I've seen them win that way before, once in a region girls game in Rhea county and the ref who made the call was a bradley grad who still attends most of the games) they would take the win and go on. To read some of the post on here and know some of the history and people who post talk about what they would do and how they are this or that is a joke. One of the posters used to teach in another county and lets say they left for reasons of less than high morality that they now preach about. I don't like the tssaa or root for any team not in south east tn. but carma or whatever it goes around and will come back Bradley's way again just like it will happen to Blackmon at some point. Thats sports they can lift you up but they can break your heart also. Sorry for the kids but thier lifes not over and dwelling on it will do no good.

Bradley students NEVER storm the court, the administrators never allow that at our gym. Coach Smith would NEVER laugh in an opponents fans face. I will never agree to disagree with you. BCHS was robbed. Pure and simple, and I am looking forward to the video evidence proving me right.

Maybe Bradley students never storm the court but evidently Bradley parents do.

All of us truly know that if all this had happened in reverse, then all these posts would be the exact opposite. Bradley fans would be glad to have the win and Blackman fans would feel cheated. Bradley students would have been perceived to be taunting Blackman fans with their celebration because we would be upset about the loss and the way we lost. When Bradleys coach smiled because they had just pulled out the win, then us Blackman fans would think he was rubbing it in and laughing in our face. Lets face it, we're all the same. Your just on the wrong end of it this time. I've been on the wrong end of what I thought were bad calls before and its never fun.

However, the truth of it is that Blackman students were being students just like Bradleys would have been had they won, Blackmans coach did not laugh in anybodys face, although I'm sure he was very happy to pull out the win just like Bradleys coach would have been had they pulled out the win. As far as coach Hibdons comments, I'm pretty sure all of us would have loved for the game to have been decided in a different manner. What he evidently said I don't think is any different than what almost all of us, Blackman and Bradley fans alike, would have said.

If bradley had won that way...yes, I believe that we would take the win of course but not be happy about it nor celebrate as if Jesus was coming back. I'm sorry but the legacy of Bradley is based on REAL victory; not a win that was handed to us.

If bradley had won that way...yes, I believe that we would take the win of course but not be happy about it nor celebrate as if Jesus was coming back. I'm sorry but the legacy of Bradley is based on REAL victory; not a win that was handed to us.

What do you expect 15, 16, and 17 year old kids from Blackman to do when they have just won a very hard fought game between 2 good teams and they know they are going to the state for the 1st time in school history. Most kids don't care how they win they just know that they won. There are some kids that act a fool at every school. Trust me, I feel your pain and I would probably feel just as bad as you do if I was on the other end. I hate that it ended the way that it did, but thats what happened. Good luck in the future. I'm thru posting until after I see the video.

Bradley students NEVER storm the court, the administrators never allow that at our gym.

But the students have spit on opposing team and yell racial slurs during warmups. And yes I have seen the student of Bradley storm the floor on multiple occasion both at home and on the road.

But the students have spit on opposing team and yell racial slurs during warmups. And yes I have seen the student of Bradley storm the floor on multiple occasion both at home and on the road.

Smallie...yes I am suprised to hear of an incident of Bradley storming the court. In an earlier post I understood Blackmon enthusiasm but I really dont recall a storm the court scenerio for Bradley. What game did you see that?

I actually think that you are dead right. However, it is a tough pill to swallow to lose that way. My heart just breaks for the team, but I do not begrudge Blackman for the win. I would just really, really like to hear the referee's story and not all the stories that people are writing on here.

Edited by tnwareagle