State Tournament Predictions

LA/ Will have their hands full with CPA!!!!!

In the district we play in every game is like that. Play ur absolute best or get beat. Try having to play upperman and cannon several times a year either of which are capable of winning on a given night. CPA blew out Manassas but they wont do the same to LA. Both teams had a easier game in the first round. Winner of CPA/LA wins State

In the district we play in every game is like that. Play ur absolute best or get beat. Try having to play upperman and cannon several times a year either of which are capable of winning on a given night. CPA blew out Manassas but they wont do the same to LA. Both teams had a easier game in the first round. Winner of CPA/LA wins State

Agreed.

Two nervous teams. If you think you are above the talent of either, you may be in for a rude awakening. Games like this happens. I love to play overconfident teams.

Not what i ment. Ive been up sense 5 this morning and went to bed at 1:30 last night. I have no interest in this game. Just simply updating a score. I want to see the next game. As for LA being over confident, not in your life. They know whats coming and how to play. We been here before. You dont over look anyone this time of year

• Upvote 1