State Tournament Predictions

So who was overconfident??? Just wasn't Waverly's day on the court. They had a good run.

The overconfidence statement was for the LA fans who were talking about it being boring. With the way CPA played today, not sure anyone can beat them if they play like that, so LA shouldn't be crowing.

I'm sure a lot of nerves were involved but you have to take your hat off to the Stone Memorial defense. They kept Waverly from doing what they do best, shoot the three. You live by the three, you die by the three. I thought both teams played well defensively. Either way, I'm very proud of the Tigerettes and Coach Marva. Hold your head high. Great job Tigerettes on a great season.

The overconfidence statement was for the LA fans who were talking about it being boring. With the way CPA played today, not sure anyone can beat them if they play like that, so LA shouldn't be crowing.

I'm sure a lot of nerves were involved but you have to take your hat off to the Stone Memorial defense. They kept Waverly from doing what they do best, shoot the three. You live by the three, you die by the three. I thought both teams played well defensively. Either way, I'm very proud of the Tigerettes and Coach Marva. Hold your head high. Great job Tigerettes on a great season.

Smartest thing you have ever said about CPA. I think they are the real deal. Waverly with two good seasons back to back and looks like they have a solid program in place. No shame in losing in the state tournament.