State Tournament Predictions

I wouldnt say that look at Stone there still playing. I would have never thought that they would have beat Waverley who knocked off Macon to get there. At the same time Manassas was susposed to be the elite team to beat and got hammered today. Anythings possiable this time of the season thats why they play. Im going to bed my spelling just keeps getting worse.

Your right. Anything can happen. LA has been there many times and just like McMinn will keep getting to the Boro. Don't think Stone Memorial will have enough offense to beat Obion and LA has to play better than they did today to beat CPA. Good luck.

Your right. Anything can happen. LA has been there many times and just like McMinn will keep getting to the Boro. Don't think Stone Memorial will have enough offense to beat Obion and LA has to play better than they did today to beat CPA. Good luck.

Good defense would take care of that offence lol. But I agree I dont see it happening but it would be cool for Stone if it did. I think this is there first trip here but I may be wrong. And i agree 110% LA has to play alot better to have a chance to win.

Good defense would take care of that offence lol. But I agree I dont see it happening but it would be cool for Stone if it did. I think this is there first trip here but I may be wrong. And i agree 110% LA has to play alot better to have a chance to win.

I'm pretty sure Livingston played Stone in state a few years ago. Correction it was Upperman, but they have been there before.

Edited by bob77

My bracket was this on jim314's bracket competition:

1A

Lake Co. over Summertown

Cloudland over Clay

Union City over Wartburg

Jackson Co. over Loretto

Lake Co. over Cloudland

Jackson Co. over Union City

Champions

Jackson Co.

2A

LA over Loudon

CPA over Manassas

Waverly over Stone

Obion Co. over McMinn

CPA over LA

Obion Co. over Waverly

Champions

CPA

3A

Mem. Overton over Mo. East

Riverdale over Mt. Juliet

Clarksville over Mem. Central

Science Hill over Lawrence Co.

Riverdale over Overton

Clarksville over Science Hill

Champions

Clarksville

Cloudland and wartburg play weak competition all year. will get killed!!! Thats East Tennessee ball for you.

I'll get back with you after you watch Cloudland play. I just hope they don't get bigeyed and lay a brick,if they are on they're game, they'll be a tough out for anyone down there.

I can't wait.People just make blind statements without knowing anything.If these girls go in cool' calm and collected,opinions will change.

point in fact.....Morristown East stunned alot of people who I notice havent commented. This missing their conference POY and their starting point guard playing a 2 because of a level 3 ankle sprain. Proud of the Lady Canes. There is some great talent in Murfreesboro this year. God speed to all the teams.