wartburg / union city

daroundball

Not saying UC will win it all, but don't be fooled by the ugly ball. That is UC ball and they are better than they look.

having 1 scorer wont cut it when playing a team like Jackson Co or Summertown....You saw today how summertown wasnt afraid to get in the shorts of TT, they wont be afraid to do so with Fair either...my opinion-Fair isnt as good as advertised from what I see-match her against someone that matches up size-wise or speed wise and she will be toast

having 1 scorer wont cut it when playing a team like Jackson Co or Summertown....You saw today how summertown wasnt afraid to get in the shorts of TT, they wont be afraid to do so with Fair either...my opinion-Fair isnt as good as advertised from what I see-match her against someone that matches up size-wise or speed wise and she will be toast

Hey dude...if you can't stop it...watch it. :) and Wartsburg WATCHED IT!!!!!!! Lol!! Told Yall! I'm at the game and can't wait til Friday.

Summertown did the same as any team has in these parts the last 4 years that beat LC. Now that TT and Nation are done, I will tell you the secret to them. Bradford has had success in the past by playing TT one one one. And putting the focus on nation. Nation is the key. UC has other players that can score. Also it is a little harder to stop amber. She is a five position player. TT is a point. Like I said earlier, not saying they will win another game. But it will not be a surprise in these parts if they do.

Summertown did the same as any team has in these parts the last 4 years that beat LC. Now that TT and Nation are done, I will tell you the secret to them. Bradford has had success in the past by playing TT one one one. And putting the focus on nation. Nation is the key. UC has other players that can score. Also it is a little harder to stop amber. She is a five position player. TT is a point. Like I said earlier, not saying they will win another game. But it will not be a surprise in these parts if they do.

I cant wait to see the UC/JC game--Can you imagine Fair trying to post up Hensley--that would be epic

I cant wait to see the UC/JC game--Can you imagine Fair trying to post up Hensley--that would be epic

The problem fair creates is speed and foot work with size. If you put a post on her she beats them off the dribble. If you put a guard on her she beats them with her size. She may be a bust her next game. But if she is not, she can play with most in the state in single a.

JC is a more well rounded team than UC, I'll take JC by double digits to cruise on to the championship!

I have to agree with JC winning. But I think it will be because UC will be intimated by JC. UC is young and never been on this big stage. Jc has been there done that. Now the next couple years may be different.