9A

ecu

Forrest is the only team to win this District for many years. Can anyone stop them this year? Cascade has been 2nd the last few years. How good are the Champions? Is Moore Co. ready to compete? Does Fayetteville have a team? Not much about this District on Coacht.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moore County is basketball school. Lost to Giles County 13-2 in like 4 inning scrimmage this week. Cascade could be the the year. Couple young pitchers that make a difference and I believe was close last year. We beat them but was solid team. I watched Forrest lose in Region game 1-0 last year to Houston County. I say Cascade takes District 9A

Moore County is basketball school. Lost to Giles County 13-2 in like 4 inning scrimmage this week. Cascade could be the the year. Couple young pitchers that make a difference and I believe was close last year. We beat them but was solid team. I watched Forrest lose in Region game 1-0 last year to Houston County. I say Cascade takes District 9A

I don't know if MC had any basketball players for the Giles county game. I think MC has a very young team that might improve during the season if they get/stay healthly.

• 2 weeks later...
B) WAY TO GO RAIDERETTES!!! First time in over 10 years since Moore County has beat Chapel Hill and first time in over 7 years that chapel Hill has lost a district game. Everybody better watch out for Moore County their only loss this year was when thier ace was hurt and couldn't play and all their other games they have won big. They are young and only have 1 senior on the roster and start 4 8th graders. This could be the year for someone other than Chapel Hill to win the district.WAY TO GO RAIDERETTES!!! B)

• 2 weeks later...