BTW vs Lake County

theGURU

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most people do not know a thing about McEwen, just my thought on it.

I can understand that...McEwen hasn't gotten the coverage that BTW PC or LC have had. Just thought I would mention them though. They have a good chance to make it to the finals and make it a good championship game.

Edited by rachelwright14

I can understand that...McEwen hasn't gotten the coverage that BTW PC or LC have had. Just thought I would mention them though. They have a good chance to make it to the finals and make it a good championship game.

That would not be a big accomplishment. Anybody playing on that side of the bracket has a chance to make it to the championship seeing that all the quality teams are on the other side. Vance Middle School could make it. I'm just saying......

Where is Mcewen?? Who do they have? What's their style of play?? Just asking...

McEwen is a small town an hour+ west of Nashville. They have an amazing point gaurd/post duo. All 5 starters can hit the 3 and they are fast. As said by someone else, there is more discussion on them on the McEwen/Cloudland thread if you want to learn more.

GCpioneer I agree it is tougher to win it the second time because of the bullseye placed on the champion. Lake Co. made it back to the boro though with the pressure of being defending champs and also while playing a brutal schedule. They are battle tested and talented. BTW has the talent to win it all but so does Lake Co. Will be a great game on Thursday.

Would love to make it for this game Thursday, but can't get up there until Friday, hopefully to see the winner play Perry County in a great semi-final matchup.

I expect this to be a close game to the end, with Lake County pulling it out by 5-7 pts. No disrespect to BTW, but this is the kind of game where your weak schedule will hurt. Too bad you got it 1st round at state.