BTW vs Lake County

theGURU

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call the Sheriff, pure larceny

I tried to tell the Sheriff earlier on that BTW wouldn't dominate LC!

Yea LC hit a long bomb and their ft's...But some was expecting BTW to be up 50-0 by half time....Remember, "aint no 1A school gonna be able to stay with BTW"?

Im from NE TN and enjoyed watching a great game and always enjoy watching Barger coach!

Edited by uknoit2

Yea LC hit a long bomb and their ft's...But some was expecting BTW to be up 50-0 by half time....Remember, "aint no 1A school gonna be able to stay with LC"?

Im from NE TN and enjoyed watching a great game and always enjoy watching Barger coach!

What about them PC Vikings.

Well i recon i can eat some crow now. Great win for Lake County and a hard one to take for BTW. I really thought BTW would win this game aint the first and wont be the last time i am wrong! Just like i posted the other day just imo. Congratulation to the Falcons! 2 more for a repeat good luck! :thumb:

Edited by zebra99

What about them PC Vikings.

Sorry, that was supposed to say, "....stay with BTW"....not LC...my bad :rolleyes:

And PC will have to have improved alot to stay with LC....If they get there! I believe they have improved alot and will be a good game should the two meet

Edited by uknoit2

Yea LC hit a long bomb and their ft's...But some was expecting BTW to be up 50-0 by half time....Remember, "aint no 1A school gonna be able to stay with LC"?

Sorry, that was supposed to say, "......stay with BTW"....Not LC....My bad :rolleyes:

Let me say once again, it was a great game to watch!

Edited by uknoit2

I hope the Lake County fish and chips are better than the Humboldt steaks. Or the TCA tea, or the Middleton eggs and cheese....im full

Ahh ha ha ha! Maybe you can stop by aunt B's for some apple pie on your way west! Barny Fife I mean sheriff! Teach your team fundamental free throw shooting instead of being worried about who should & shouldnt be there! :roflolk: