Perry County vs Wartburg

theGURU

You know, it really is a shame your bunch doesn't have any class to go with all that tradition you all talk about. Getting a little tired of has beens or never was types getting on here and talking junk about a game they have little or no information about. Wartburg has played and beaten some pretty good teams to get to this point. This district, region and section has represented well to this point and we have made it to the big dance. Getting a little tired I hearing how good your bunch is and how we don't stand a chance. Win or lose, may the best team advance. But like it or not, the BULLDOGS are in the house and you will have to go some to beat them. When it is all said and done, The talking on here won't add a point to the final score.

Edited by Getitandgo

You know, it really is a shame your bunch doesn't any class to go with all that tradition you all talk about. Getting a little tired of has beens or never was types getting on here and talking junk about a game they have little or no information about. Wartburg has played and beaten some pretty good teams to get to this point. This district, region and section has represented well to this point and we have made it to the big dance. Getting a little tired I hearing how good your bunch is and how we don't stand a chance. Win or lose, may the best team advance. But like it or not, the BULLDOGS are in the house and you will have to go some to beat them. When it is all said and done, The talking on here won't add a point to the final score.

I'll work on my Class when you work on your Grammar.

You know, it really is a shame your bunch doesn't any class to go with all that tradition you all talk about. Getting a little tired of has beens or never was types getting on here and talking junk about a game they have little or no information about. Wartburg has played and beaten some pretty good teams to get to this point. This district, region and section has represented well to this point and we have made it to the big dance. Getting a little tired I hearing how good your bunch is and how we don't stand a chance. Win or lose, may the best team advance. But like it or not, the BULLDOGS are in the house and you will have to go some to beat them. When it is all said and done, The talking on here won't add a point to the final score.

Nobody should be smack talking at this point because everybody in the tournament deserves respect. Bragging about your team or hoping they will win is great, but underestimating teams is a mistake. As you said, nothing being said will add a point in the end. The games are in less than 24 hours and only then will we see who comes out on top. Until then, good luck to both teams. I am pulling for PC in this game because I want McEwen to play them in the end, but both of the teams have made it here for a reason.

Nobody should be smack talking at this point because everybody in the tournament deserves respect. Bragging about your team or hoping they will win is great, but underestimating teams is a mistake. As you said, nothing being said will add a point in the end. The games are in less than 24 hours and only then will we see who comes out on top. Until then, good luck to both teams. I am pulling for PC in this game because I want McEwen to play them in the end, but both of the teams have made it here for a reason.

I hope you are considering a career in coaching. You understand the game on the court, respect everyone involved, and have no problem speaking out when people get off-course. Hats off to you.

Hope everyone plays their best tomorrow and leaves it all on the court. I cried for an hour after East Robertson beat us in '89, and think back to missed opportunities almost every day (especially during March), but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Certainly hope PC wins tomorrow, but if Wartburg proves to be the better team, good luck the rest of the week.

I hope you are considering a career in coaching. You understand the game on the court, respect everyone involved, and have no problem speaking out when people get off-course. Hats off to you.

Hope everyone plays their best tomorrow and leaves it all on the court. I cried for an hour after East Robertson beat us in '89, and think back to missed opportunities almost every day (especially during March), but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Certainly hope PC wins tomorrow, but if Wartburg proves to be the better team, good luck the rest of the week.

Thank you, I take much appreciate to that compliment.

As well, I am with your post 100%. Every team should go out there and give it their all. The ones that lose will be disappointed for a little while, of course, but I hope they all hold their heads up and realize what they accomplished. Making it to state is a great achievement and as long as they don't hold back, they should have nothing to regret. The memories made will last a life-time and I hope they cherish every moment.

Edited by rachelwright14

no doubt we are underdogs but im gonna say this is the BEST Wartburg Team ever from this high school in boys basketball and i feel comfortable in saying it does that beat Perry Co. we will find out thursday gotta play the game first all of us can sit here and guess but only one way to find out and thats play! all 8 teams here are here for a reason and thats cause they all earned it good luck to Perry Co. as a Dawg fan i dont like to trash talk id rather just brag a lil bout what this team has accomplished so far and thats district title,first school region title and 2 nd trip ever to the state Awesome season boys whatever happens no need to hang your head or boast to much and play your style of ball and let the chips fall where they may u have nothing to LOSE!!!

Best Post on here from a stand point of being a TRUE FAN!!

Thank you.

Man why is everyone getting so worked up the night before the big game!? I know we (Pc) have a few fans who get a little carried away and while I think they mean well, their or our bragging and at times trash talking does not represent the kids on the court. I promise you not one single player on Pc's team is overlooking Wartburg, I promise you they respect wartburgs players and the game that they bring to the floor. I have watched few teams in my life that play as hard as they do without mouthing a word or having an attitude. I'm excited about tomorrows game because I know both teams are going to bring 100% of everything they have to the game and I believe both teams are going to do so graciously win or lose. I believe Pc will win and couldn't be prouder of them win or lose. And if we don't advance I will be pulling for Wartburg in the semi's. I know everyone is getting a little on edge but enjoy the moment these teams have worked hard to put on this show.

• Upvote 1

Great post Viking 89! It does show the respect you have for our (PC Vilings) as well as Wartburg and the other teams making it to the Boro! Can't wait til tip-off and hope and pray all have a safe trip up and home! Let's go Vilings , play your hearts out and bring home our 7th Championship

fixing to head west down I40 to be a proud dad of #2 of the Dawgs only about 32 boys from wartburg can ever say that they have done this and my son is one of them now thats what makes dad proud him being part of a rare breed at wartburg central high and in a elite company representing our school as only the 2 nd team ever to get to the state no matter what happens today 1. ill always be a proud dad 2. ill always be a Dawg 3. hope everyone travels safely from all over Tennessee getting to murfreesboro and hope every team has no injuries when saturday gets here because saturday is when the season ends and some careers! lay it on the line Dawgs play hard play fair and represent morgan county like u have all year just know that GOD LOVES US ALL and every wartburg fan is behind u 100 percent dont matter what happens u have made us proud this year.