Perry County vs Wartburg

theGURU

So Wartburg fans...what excuses are y'all going to say now??? whoever said W'burg wld win 77-70 is dumb...DON'T MESS WITH THE TRADITION AND PRIDE!!! LEGOOOOOOOO!!! VIKINGS!!! 1 MORE GAME AND WE IN THE 'SHIP!!!!

I'm not one of the Wartburg fans that said we would win, even though I really had high hopes.

Perry County played awesome ball, and we couldn't drop one in the ocean, was a very impressive win and I congratulate the PC Boys, I hope you go all the way!...but dude, smack talking after a beat down?...no class...none...whatsoever...Be as respectable as your boys on the floor were and don't tarnish what should be a fantastic showing, with smack talk....classless...

I'm not one of the Wartburg fans that said we would win, even though I really had high hopes.

Perry County played awesome ball, and we couldn't drop one in the ocean, was a very impressive win and I congratulate the PC Boys, I hope you go all the way!...but dude, smack talking after a beat down?...no class...none...whatsoever...Be as respectable as your boys on the floor were and don't tarnish what should be a fantastic showing, with smack talk....classless...

He cant help it hes not very bright PC plays that way I think they can take it home tomorrow IMO is tomorrow for the title

He cant help it hes not very bright PC plays that way I think they can take it home tomorrow IMO is tomorrow for the title

I think your right, if they play the next 2 games like the way they played Wartburg, I think they'll be holding the Gold Ball. They play Lake County tomorrow and the winner plays Saturday for the big prize.

Good luck to your PC team, I hope they play like they did today ;)