A Girls Basketball: Who will be back to the "Boro?"

UCTdoes

And you think had this not happened and that not happened any team playing could have won, but on the floor Lake co just was not in the top 4 or 5 in this tourney.They had no chance agaist Clay co had they won opening game.

Lake Co should have won that first game but didn't.I know that's the bottom line.But Shamone wouldnt miss 4 free throws in a row all next year in any game.But Lake Co was beaten early in the game when T.t. was in foul trouble,a couple calls maybe shouldnt have been called.Lake Co led by about 10 points while she was in the game.I think the Lake Co coach made some blunders in the game that were costly,one being putting T.T. down low under the basket and ended up picking up a foul immediately.She;s played down low before but probably should have went to a zone and put her out front.Doubt the Lady Falcons will be back for awhile but who knows.Still have 3 or 4 excellent players and maybe someone moves in or develops.But if the Coach couldnt ever win a State title with this bunch,doubt if he'll ever win one.I heard people say,was that Miss Basketball?She had maybe about 7 or 9 points in less than a half of playing time but because of the early fouls,had to pull in the reins.But I guess you noticed in the all star game,many were saying T.T. was the fastest player on the floor and gave the other team fits.Read the posts by Indian and Gibson Co.I'm sure they saw the real T.T. Too bad the people at the state tournament didn't.

Edited by mrbigster

• 2 weeks later...