Unbalanced Tournament

BTWSheriff

Who cares if Alcoa was within 9. There werent winning. did they capitalize on it? No, Mitchell won by 20. Blowout! Also, did you ever think that maybe Liberty forced all those Howard turnovers. And they lost by double digits. The teams I have seen dont even have the skill and athletic ability to compete. Did u see the Stone Memorial game?

Dang you boys get mad easy. All I said is west tn is not head and shoulders above the field. Your right bout the Alcoa game. they didnt capitalize. Double digit win it was for Liberty but you postin like Howard just closed to 10 down 30. And are saying Liberty forced every TO? Puhleeze..they can have some credit but cant take all of it. I did watch Stone. If, I say if, they get past CPA they beat whoever wins the west tn all star game in the semis. Either way, IMO, the silver goes west this year.

And just what if a team from the middle or east wins? I mean, the buzzword already has this ship in the bag for CPA. So what about the Stone Memorial game made you so upset? They were back and forth with Liberty at the beginning of the season, losing only by 5. Every other team who beat them first ended up splitting. It might be just as fair to say aww.. I hate that Stone and Livingston were in the same bracket, or that Livingston held it together to beat a very athletic Tyner team. You can what if it all you would like.If the memphis teams are always so so much better than one of them will win the championship. Fact is there's only one left standing at the end.

Dang you boys get mad easy. All I said is west tn is not head and shoulders above the field. Your right bout the Alcoa game. they didnt capitalize. Double digit win it was for Liberty but you postin like Howard just closed to 10 down 30. And are saying Liberty forced every TO? Puhleeze..they can have some credit but cant take all of it. I did watch Stone. If, I say if, they get past CPA they beat whoever wins the west tn all star game in the semis. Either way, IMO, the silver goes west this year.

Not upset, we r dialoguing. Were you and I watching the same stone team?....

And just what if a team from the middle or east wins? I mean, the buzzword already has this ship in the bag for CPA. So what about the Stone Memorial game made you so upset? They were back and forth with Liberty at the beginning of the season, losing only by 5. Every other team who beat them first ended up splitting. It might be just as fair to say aww.. I hate that Stone and Livingston were in the same bracket, or that Livingston held it together to beat a very athletic Tyner team. You can what if it all you would like.If the memphis teams are always so so much better than one of them will win the championship. Fact is there's only one left standing at the end.

Only losing by 5. The key word is "lose." Even if an east tn team wins this year, All I'm saying is that consistantly the teams are not able to beat west tn teams in the tourney and they often get blown out. Its reality, so lets put the best two teams on different sides so we can watch a real state championship

Not upset, we r dialoguing. Were you and I watching the same stone team?....

I ave watched that Stone team on more than one game. Those boys can flat out shoot. And they don't depend on one or two.Just ask Unicoi what happens when you plan to just shut down the "big three," as they have been so recently referred to. No there are no D-I prospects, but as sportswriters across the state will tell ya, Brandon Cole is deceptive and sneaky good. He always finds a way. Matching up against the bigtime prospects from CPA will be a great test for him. It will be interesting to see how that game pans out, but I agree, the winner of that game will take on anyone and come out on top.

Only losing by 5. The key word is "lose." Even if an east tn team wins this year, All I'm saying is that consistantly the teams are not able to beat west tn teams in the tourney and they often get blown out. Its reality, so lets put the best two teams on different sides so we can watch a real state championship

Other key phrase is they don't lose to any team the second time around. The marquis game of today didn't include any west tn teams, according to the announcers. That game is going on between two teams from the middle.

The key words is "that game was in west tn". the next time will be neutral. I agree about the best 2 teams though. From what I have seen, Stone and CPA are gonna play friday.

Edited by LtDan

Yep. Not a fan of any here. But did you see Stone shoot the ball?

Don't know final stats, but at one point in the 2nd half, Spring Hill was 9-20 from 3 point range. That's some awful good shooting, and they still lost by 20. Speed kills! The Stone-CPA game should be a good one. It's anyone's game at this point.