Highlight Film Trouble

onside

I am currently doing a highlight film for my alma mater. It is going great. The only problem is that I am having a problem finding the right music.

I would appreciate it greatly if everyone would give me their favorite highlight music. I am open to any genre, as long as it is upbeat and free of offensive language.

Title and artist please. Thank you.

Posted by onside:

I am currently doing a highlight film for my alma mater. It is going great. The only problem is that I am having a problem finding the right music.

I would appreciate it greatly if everyone would give me their favorite highlight music. I am open to any genre, as long as it is upbeat and free of offensive language.

Title and artist please. Thank you.

The Duke Nukem Theme performed by Megadeath. It's an up-beat, hooky rock rendention... and best of all, instrumental.

i enjoy "we will rock you" by queen and several songs off the rocky IV soundtrack, but that might not be the kind of sound you're going for. what about "are you ready" and "what if" by creed. probably not what you're looking for---just something to think about. oh, and you can pick practically any song off the "hybrid theory" album by linkin park. great upbeat music, and not one cuss word on the whole cd.

[Edited by thriller on 10-18-02 5:17P]