Lake County vs Perry County

theGURU

Perry County can win this game. I don't know if I'm alone on that or not, (besides the Perry Co faithful) but they have the coach and all around team to do it. Should be a heck of a battle. Tucker will show up, I think how well Cannon shoots it is the difference maker.

Perry County can win this game. I don't know if I'm alone on that or not, (besides the Perry Co faithful) but they have the coach and all around team to do it. Should be a heck of a battle. Tucker will show up, I think how well Cannon shoots it is the difference maker.

No doubt that Perry County is capable of winning this game....just don't think they will. "THE SHOT" as it has become known in Lake County and across the state will appear on ESPN tonight and is the type play that not only gives you momentum to win the game in OT, but also can propel you through the rest of the tourney. Add that to a very solid veteran roster with four seniors and a junior starting who have all played in a state championship game and won a gold ball and you have to give the advantage to my Falcons. Great coaching and hopefully Coleman is feeling better and closer to 100%. If he is completely healthy it gives them even more firepower and tremendous ball handling. Most of Lake County will be there. Hoping for a big win for LC.....but still alot of respect for a very good Perry County team!

Pc will be able to turn the defense up a notch I believe vs what lake co saw today. Lc is a tremendous team and I like the way they get after it. If Pc comes out and plays all game long like they did today after a slow start it will be a great game and Pc will have a great shot to win. It will be interesting to see if Pc being able to coast through the last quarter and a half while Lc had to play a game plus some will have any affect on the game tomorrow.

Perry County has an excellent chance to win this game. I'd play a soft 2-3 zone and let LC throw it around the perimeter. They are careless with the ball and happy to shoot a 3 if the 1st option on the block isn't open. They'll hit a few, but not enough to beat you from there.

Pc will be able to turn the defense up a notch I believe vs what lake co saw today. Lc is a tremendous team and I like the way they get after it. If Pc comes out and plays all game long like they did today after a slow start it will be a great game and Pc will have a great shot to win. It will be interesting to see if Pc being able to coast through the last quarter and a half while Lc had to play a game plus some will have any affect on the game tomorrow.

The LC coach is really, really good. There were no signs of conditionioning problems for 4 1/2 quarters so that will not be an issue. You give a 17/18 year old, well conditioned young man a good nights sleep and feed him well and he goes like the energizer bunny. PC is equally well conditioned so ditto for them.

I see a very close game unless Rhodes is shooting the 3 well. If he shoots well, I don't think anyone can beat us and we win by 10+. If he isn't, we have to go more mid-range and inside which is what we have done before to win. If Tyler is on fire and Rhodes is not, we probably can't beat LC. I think these are just two very talented teams with good coaches. Anyone have a good flipping coin that always comes up a winner? I need it for this one!!! And unless the other bracket shows more than what they showed the first round, the LC/PC winner gets the gold. I'm pulling for gold ball number 7 for PC.