FCS vs. Perry County

CommanderMan

you don't have to be SO athletic to win ANYTHING!!!...you just have to be smart and know what to do in crunch time situations...i got Perry Co. bringing home the Gold for a State Record: 7th time....64-50...Not saying Friendship doesn't have a good team or that they have no chance at all of winning...i just feel like we have played better competition then you and know how to play against better athletes and play better in pressure situations...but whoever wins all the power to ya and God Bless.

Edited by SportsFan70

I just love how people always say that Perry Co. has no good athletes and all that...you don't have to be athletic to win ANYTHING!!!...you just have to be smart and know what to do in crunch time situations...i got Perry Co. bring home the Gold for the 7th time in school history....64-50...Not saying Friendship doesn't have a good team or that they have no chance at all of winning...i just feel like we have played better competition then you and know how to play against better athletes and play better in pressure situations...but whoever wins all the power to ya and God Bless.

I'm pretty sure commander man said that athletes didn't really matter BTW and Lake County being out prove that, but I really feel this will be a much better game than what everyone is thinking

I just love how people always say that Perry Co. has no good athletes and all that...you don't have to be athletic to win ANYTHING!!!...you just have to be smart and know what to do in crunch time situations...i got Perry Co. bring home the Gold for the 7th time in school history....64-50...Not saying Friendship doesn't have a good team or that they have no chance at all of winning...i just feel like we have played better competition then you and know how to play against better athletes and play better in pressure situations...but whoever wins all the power to ya and God Bless.

Wow. A Classy member. thats rare. :D

Yeah, I believe PC has a great chance of winning, as well as FCS. Both have very good skill.

Wow. A Classy member. thats rare. :D

Yeah, I believe PC has a great chance of winning, as well as FCS. Both have very good skill.

yeah you would think that some of the posters on here would have more class but everyone thinks that i don't care for my team if i don't think we're good enough to win...i just like to be realistic...unlike hoopster who said we will DOMINANT yall tomorrow night...i don't expect a dominant performance from either team because our boys haven't been to a state final since middle school and as far as i know FCS has never been to a basketball final so i know there will be some jitters on both sides but i still think Perry Co. will win but if FCS wins then my hats off to them because they would've played a better game then we did.

Fcs has a good ball team and has earned its right to be here. I am a Pc fan and yes we have played the much tougher bracket but thats not FCS fault they just played who they had to. I don't know that Fcs has played a defense like what Pc brings to the table fast and extremely disciplined. I hope! Pc can put away the nerves and play the first qtr tomorrow like they have played the last three the last two nights. If Pc can play calm, take care of the ball, attack the rim, and play D like they have been they will get the win. But better not look past this FCS team they are here for a reason!

yeah you would think that some of the posters on here would have more class but everyone thinks that i don't care for my team if i don't think we're good enough to win...i just like to be realistic...unlike hoopster who said we will DOMINANT yall tomorrow night...i don't expect a dominant performance from either team because our boys haven't been to a state final since middle school and as far as i know FCS has never been to a basketball final so i know there will be some jitters on both sides but i still think Perry Co. will win but if FCS wins then my hats off to them because they would've played a better game then we did.

Regaurdless of who wins, it will be a close game. From what I have heard, PC is a powerhouse of a team. Friendship has a lot of passion though and I have seen some great games where they have beat big schools. I feel anybody that calls this game by 12 or 25 like I have seen doesnt really understand….We've never played each other. OH-If you guys win, I can predict how you will-You will beat us on freethrows. FCS CANNOT make freethrows. Are weakness, and if we lose against PC, that will probably be the reason.

With the way y'all play D, we are gonna have to really limit our mistakes. We have had WAY too many turnovers thus far. If we have 20 turnovers tomorrow then I would be surprised to see a 25 point score differential. I really hope we play good and make a game out of it, I would love to have an upset though! A couple of the PC posters are classy and I commend you for that, but the majority of y'all are way too cocky/confident and I'd love to shut you up.

Fcs has a good ball team and has earned its right to be here. I am a Pc fan and yes we have played the much tougher bracket but thats not FCS fault they just played who they had to. I don't know that Fcs has played a defense like what Pc brings to the table fast and extremely disciplined. I hope! Pc can put away the nerves and play the first qtr tomorrow like they have played the last three the last two nights. If Pc can play calm, take care of the ball, attack the rim, and play D like they have been they will get the win. But better not look past this FCS team they are here for a reason!

I like what you said about not looking past FCS, that's true of both sids. We shouldn't be dismissing you guys either. We are both here, at State, that says alot...it says it all. Must be 2 great teams playing each other.

Congrats to FC for getting to the finals. Before the draw there was a thread on dark horse and I picked you guys to be the dark horse getting into the finals, but not winning it. I still think that is true. I think FC is going to be surprised at how quick PC really is.

I hope it is not a blowout as that is not a very interesting game for either team's fans. I think PC will be playing man defense this game and pushing for a fast pace where today we wanted a half court game. We have shown we can play either and win. We won't stay back if you play stall ball unless we are 5 or more points ahead. I strongly suggest the FC coach play slow or PC will take control and blowout looms as a possible outcome.

It's certainly not a given that PC will win but they have to be considered the HEAVY favorites to earn gold ball number 7. I'll be there in gold pulling for PC and wish FC the best of luck. Maybe you are destiny's darling but I think your run ends tomorrow. A silver ball on your first trip is not a bad consolation prize.

With the way y'all play D, we are gonna have to really limit our mistakes. We have had WAY too many turnovers thus far. If we have 20 turnovers tomorrow then I would be surprised to see a 25 point score differential. I really hope we play good and make a game out of it, I would love to have an upset though! A couple of the PC posters are classy and I commend you for that, but the majority of y'all are way too cocky/confident and I'd love to shut you up.

Tonight y'all beat a great McEwen team and that speaks for itself! I hope my Vikings bring home some more gold but got a tough FCS team to go thru! I pray that the boys have a safe and injury free game and all fans and family a safe trip to the Boro!